Friday, November 6, 2009

Exams. and GUYS!









WTH! I'm so suffering on this exams ler.
PRESSURE? maybe. xD
Didnt on my blog so long time dy...... 
MISS! ^^











Some teacher return back our papers dy....=.=
so fast 刺激 me.....
GOSH...
.there were many stuff happened during this exams.
I will list it out all after my exams..........haha!
Some were so sad.....some were so happy! 
Wanna know what happen?
Update on my blog la~  =]




















Hey, I curi-curi on computer..... SHHH!
Everyone went out, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
whole family you know!
Aunties, cousins, mum, dad, baby!
Go shopping!!! HOW CAN I STAND!!! T.T
So boring with the maid. =.=







Just to relax a while lar......hehe!
Next Monday is ADD MATHS paper 2.
Tuesday is BIOLOGY paper 2.
Then I dont know what paper is coming dy......>.<
100% watching TV..It accompany me all the day.
Admitted I watched TV more than "watch my book". xD





There's another point I  update my blog....
Just to tell SOMEONE.....




*
Erm....Just to let you know.
No matter U viewed my blog or U didnt view.
PLEASE stop for viewing my blog,k?
I will lock it up again if U view again. 
I HATE you that wanna leave my life but.....
still wanna check on my blog to know what I'm doing.
If u really care about me, U wont do this to me.
Treating me like transparent, making me jealous.
If u wanna leave, U are welcome.
Dont giving me hope and smash it again.
I dont wish to have this kind of relation or friendship.
I also dont know whats the situation.
I asked many times but....
U changed topic or escape on it.
LOL.....if is like that, GET OUT la!
Everytime U see me firing.....U are laughing at there. so cute meh?!!
When I wanna to tell you about my secret but.....
your style make me wanna whack you!
Dont tell me "never happen anymore!" and " I'm always beside you."
ENJOY your GAY day and with your GIRLFRIEND.







**
你说我的部落格有时候写着的不懂是哪个男生,很乱?
呵呵呵,我的部落格要写什么就什么。
干你什么事?要看就看,不看就闪。
最好不要再看了,我不想要你看.......
想起你,我很伤心,讨厌!
曾经是最好的兄弟,变成这样!
做人做到你被人讨厌,是否要检讨一下?
那天,你突然间找回我。
到底想告诉我什么?
打扰了我的读书心情!
夜里哭着苦读,我想起了“曾经”.
你说全是你的错,我没错?
哼~上次都不是到是谁把我骂得臭头啊?
离开了又回来?你都有想念和喜欢的人了!
怎么那么花心?
不是不适合吗?那要机会来干吗?
对,不要再想了,就是你!







I love you so much!
Dont leave me.
macks! =]



























~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment