Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 more papers, HOLIDAY!




Monday~





AAAA~
SO 38!!!!!





YAHOOO!!!! Looked so free today after BIO paper. xD    I drank 3 cups of NESCAFE from yesterday midnight till this morning. Thats why I still feel so ENERGY till now. MY BIO.....just sad on my answer nia. ARGH.....the Absortion of food digest!!!!! Dont know what I wrote on it.....DAMN!  T.T


Messy table and books all around for three weeks.
Proved that I really study hard mar! xD




I played the whole day with baby today. GOSH.....like a small kid. =.=  Playing Hide & Seek with her. She's so happy, laughing  and ran around the house. SHE'S CUTE!  Mum still dont let me to on my com, I can curi-curi....SO, NOT SCARE!   I was not sleepy at all today, I felt so fresh! Cause no need to study till midnight!!!!! Everyday study till 4am, geng ler!!!!   My dad accompany me for few days and he fall asleep on the sofa.  FINALLY, he cannot tahan and went upstairs.




Dad slept.....xD



Flied my tuition class with my dear Manda today. But, really sorry to YIN and JM that we lefted. Manda was tired so she wanna sleep. HEAVY RAIN and I cant go back home. Staying in the car and I bought MCD for my lunch. ^^  That Manda dont know go where with her "BROTHER" and leave me alone! =[     Stayed in the car about half and hour....still raining and I cannot tahan!!!! SO.....I went down and ran into house. LOL~ I WAS WET!!!!!!!!  Just enjoy my day with computer for the whole afternoon and rest for awhile. Watching channel 301 and 317. SO NICE!






MCD in car. xD
I'M LOVIN IT!







Changed my wet uniform.







MY bottle. xDXD!!!





Enjoyed my day today! Not going to school tomorrow lo.... PONTENG? nonono....cannot say till so bad. Should say  "SICK". I can feel that I'm going to "SICK" tomorrow. seeee? Is that great? xDxD!!!!!! 
Sorry to YIN again, I cant accompany you. >.<


GUESS what happen today? I saw people wrote answers on the table. OMG!!! Is not the first time I saw them wrote down, dont say who is HE la. Just.....WHY U need to write on the table? If is like that, what for u study so hard? Straight away write all on the table la. Even computer subjects also need to write on the table. WHAT FOR? I didnt mention HIM but GIRLS also did that too! SHIT! Those people's result seems like better than us then LCLY. Dont forget that your paper and answer sheet is from the table, not your mind!





Three more papers to go to END my final exams!
WOOHOOO~ sure I can!  =]
Planning and exciting for my HOLIDAYS!
LOVE friends. 





























~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment