Sunday, November 29, 2009

BABY's DAY!



HI!!!! I'm so suffering today, I slept till 12pm something then went downstairs and had my breakfast. WOOO~ So tired, you know? I take care of my sis yesterday night cause.....my parents went to watch 2012. LOL! I bought the tickets for them ler!!!!! 自作自受!  Sendiri cari pasal.......@_@    Left me and sis at home, our WARS happened! No lar, she was quite nice and good yesterday night. ^^  I was cleaning my study table as she was just beside me, sitting down on her ABC carpets, waited for me to play with her.She followed me to the kitchen and stood aside waiting for me. SHE'S CUTE!  =]
I "packed" her slept and waited dad mum to come back. about 12am! The movie was so long!!!! 




 
 She slept. SAW?



Afternoon, I ate a BIG sandwish as my breakfast. LOL.....I love it! I simply put any choice that I wan. Mum cooked and put on the table. She also ate some cause she cannot tahan I ate infront of her. @_@   Baby was sleeping so.......our life were PEACE.  We cut her hair in the afternoon, she was moving here and there. AND.....her hair is quite weird now. =.=   Kept on practiced my piano but seems like doesn't look good at all. I had tried my best to!  
PLEASE, I need some support from XXX!




My BREAD! Nice!!! xD





Baby was playing with her DOLLY.






Kacau-kacau!!!! @_@



I had my afternoon slept again. I'm supposed to be at KLCC ISETAN this afternoon BUT, baby crashed everything! MAMA promised that will take me to ISETAN cause of the SALES!!!!! Baby's time got crashed and my SHOPAHOLIC GONE!!!!! =[     At night, Dad joined uncles for dinner and we went out with Aunty Lesley for dinner at Restoran KANG SAN AE!  Before that, we went Aunty Lesley house and baby was quite strange at her house. Baby walked slowly and watched everything to sure that was SAFE.




See....2 of them at the kitchen LAUGHED!!!! @_@




We prayed our forefathers and introduced grandpa, grandma to my sis. She did to use 香 to prayed them. She suddenly walked till grandpa&grandma's photo and pointed on them. She said " Ah Ma." WOW!!!! everyone were so happy and laughed! I did to record but cant upload to blog, sorry~ Aunty made a balloon for her, she was enjoying playing the balloon.=]




Fun!



Korea food!!!! AAA~ My dream! ^^    We ate a lot at there. As I ordered what I ordered last time. xD    Aunty Lesley loved the food~ =]     Baby ate those foods too. We ordered a sup for her. We let her walked around the restoran but....seems like we make the wrong decision. That was like her HEAVEN! She played the aquarium and put her hand into the water. Gonna catch the FISH! OMG.....she's naughty.......




 She was eating waffer biscuit.





hehe.....





 I love this so much.....So QQQQ! =]





 Spicy and HOT!!!!
My tears came out!!!! >.<





MEE sup......nice! XD





Before we ate.....





After we ate.........hahaha!!!!






Baby.....



 


LOL......She looked scare.






SEEE!!!! Naughty dy~ =.=






So HIGH!!!!! @_@






 She pointed on the aquarium to show there are FISHES.

 




Playing with her.







She's CUTE!







 HI~


 


Aunty Lesley was behind me, playing with sis.





LOL.....her posed looked "K". hehe!





 Mummy!!!! ^^






3 different LADIES.






Gotcha!!








BYE!!!!! ^^






~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment