Friday, November 13, 2009

NO more.


Once a day,I went back to school today. PJK exams~ I didnt really study in home cause....my sis. So, I brought to school and did my revision. GOSH, doesn't seems like working out. I chit-chatted with Girl's GANG and going in and out of the class. The book was just infront of me, flipping pages by pages, I dont think everything can get in my mind. The fast few minutes only I got back on my book.



Went lunch with Manda today after school. OMG....wating for her more than half an hour for nothing. Wasting time nia~ Luckily still got friends accomapany me while waiting. Between, I knew PW has a boyfriend now!!!! Congraz to her. xD    Manda ate her MCD for lunch, I was getting more fire after school and almost burn MANDA. Aiks....I got scolded by mum in the phone by agreeing my friends to come my house without her permission. So sorry that I couldn't send her for tuition.



She scolded me but I didnt fight back, I RESPECT! The angry stuff on her was, she drove my car and langgar the blockers! OH SHIT! My car........left door is really "花" 到爆!!!!  I was so angry on her and I used to polished after I reached home. I asked her to come out and see whats happen on my car. SHE DONT WANT!!!!!! DENG~ Fired my sis as to fire her.




Me.






*****
Nah....That's not the topic I wanna talk about. Guess what happen on today again? I went to school with my happy and cutie mood but one guy had changed my mood! The guy who meniru on the exams.But I didnt tell teacher!  I felt that he was totally having mental problem but I didnt realize in form3!  I mean......that's just my opinion and what I'm thinking on him now. I didnt go to school on WED and THURS, so HE took my exams papers that teacher gave us back on Wednesday and Thursday, and told my friends that he wanna keep it for me. Actually that was not the AIM and PURPOSE for him. HE just wanna check my marks and see some of my answers then he threw back my exams papers to my friends and asked them to keep it for me.



So, the conclusion is.....HE dont wan to lose on me. Fighting with my marks. If I asked him, he will say " I care you mar. "  WAH!!!! Thanks you for your caring lo....DAMN WARM la bus-tard!  What kind of person is this?  DAMN! can you be more gentlement? WHY you need to fight with me on exams papers and marks? PLEASE, U are so childish! Even childish than my sister! Your thinking is so sempit for a mature guy. And somemore U still scold my friends about they told me the truth stuff that U DID TO CHECK ON MY PAPERS     .  敢做敢认!!! Dont blame people! Eh, If my friends didnt tell me, I also know U will did this to me la....I'm not 3 years old ler.....一早就已经看你不顺眼了!
一个男生跟一个女生比成绩,你有下衰点吗?
要比就找AMANDA比啦!




U called me when U reached home affter school. Luckily I haven turn on my phone yet. I dont wan to look on your numbers and contact. I still saw the miss called from you!  SHIT......when I was having tuiiton and U still calling me. Errr, just to tell you. I wont pick up your phone anymore. Think that U are so cheap. Ur marks were not fair!!! Meniru~ I hate your attitude that having in the class today after school. U tried to find out my MATHS marks!


I hate you a lot!






~ END OF THE POST ~

1 comment: