Tuesday, November 24, 2009

K! ^^


Ello~ Long time didnt post my blog! hehe.......Just fall in love on a movie and no time for my blog edi. LOL!!!! The movie was long time ago, but....I only fall in love after my exams. EHEHE! I did to curi-curi watch on the exams period. Ermm.....I love the couple, I love the story,I love the songs, I love the romantic, I love everything on that MOVIE! I had repeatednfor watching and watching for three times. OMG....the guy really handsome!!!! So talll......so YENG! =]



KKK, I went Sing K with friends after tuition. YF and Shein! WOOO~~~~ So nice! I sang all over and really fun. We walked to the wrong place on B2. =.=''''..... Finally, we got right place and we were so HIGH in the room. =]   Two girls one boy in the room, can U guess whats gonna happen? xD     NONONO!!!!! Me and Shein very 淑, nothing happen and Feng is safed. XD





Shein and Me. =]






Feng_Me







 LOL.....





 
 Mic.






 
K's toilet.






 Naughty Shein and Me.






 
Happies...




We went to take photos after K! and having fun at there too.



Photos...







I love this.






 Brothers.






 
He's shy.







 ^^.





 
Bleaks.






 Three of us.






 He's COOL. @_@





Shein.....@_@





ME! ^^





PHEW~ Went back with them. SOOOO Squeezed in the bus....I'm gonna be a piece of BREAD!  So hate the malay people! At last, we took teksi. =[   I went back home for shower and went out with family again. Adui~ We went JJ for dinner and shopping. I bought quite many things and so happyyyyy~  Baby walked around the shopping complex. SO naughty....Cant even catch her!!!!! @_@





  She took my bag.
That was mine when I'm small. =]






SEEE!!!! She still smiled at me. =.=




_______________________________________________________


There, I love him so MUCH!
OMG.....He's very HANDSOME!!!!!!!!! xD






I love two of THEM.
GOSH~ ^^






~ END OF THE POST ~

1 comment: