Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally.....XD



Finally.....Exams finished!!!!! I had been suffering for one month lerr.....OK lar, I relax more than I study. hehe! So happy that exams finnaly FINISHED! I've waited for this days SOOOOOO LOOONGGGGG dy! I can play, I can sleep, I can go out, shopping, EAT MORE! xD 




Alah Alah.....Back to my topic. FREELY moving HY ions moved around the school. =]   Finished my SIJIL works and played! I screamed until my voice got stucked!  Went out with Leng MANDA this afternoon. We saw a pair of couple standing behind the BUS-STOP and guess what were they doing? xD My face gonna be red ler......>.<  Manda jatuh when we were on the way up to the bus. OMG!!!! She was so carelesssss sampai cannot see the stairs was just infront of her! @_@      






 MANDA~ ><






CHAM_WAN_TAN







What are they doing? xD







Manda's leg......KESIAN~





She wanted to bought her dress, my stomach was so pain and walking behind her. AIKS......took sticker picture with her. Wasted one hour there. Suppose to be SING K at 3pm, at last we reached there at 3.30pm. Delayed and we cant go in with the uniform. LOLZ.....At the end, we had our HIGH TEA at SUSHI KING. DENG~ So fulll!!!!! My stomach was DAMN PAIN!!!! Cant walk and sitting there for half an hour. SORRY~ ><

 



We were not ready yet....=]







YEAH!!!!






Muackss....
Just two photos in my phone....
Others are in my purse. ^^







Started my LUNCH!!!!!!!! T.T








She cant be patient to wait for me on snapping! @_@







She wanted to snap my stupid face. =[







Are we PRO? xDxD!!!!!





Then we continued shopping up and down. SO PAIN la my STOMACH! T.T   We did to buy what we want and went back home. Met her dad at Bukit Nanas and he sent me back. Thanks! =]  I cant even eat my dinner with mum. TOO FULL~   I was so tired and still wanna pack for tomorrow's holidays. hahaha! ^^






 Waiting for MR.CHAM. ^^






 PEACE~







^^







I had packed my things and I'm so excited now! Prayed for the god.....not to be naughty tomorrow. PLZ......Once in a secondary time! I hope everything will be fine and as I hope. xD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment