Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mr.FROG! And my Anniversary?





I was still in the classs.....
GTG to BIO lab~ ^^





Wooooo~ Today.....Pn.Aisyah taught us how to be a DOCTOR! hahaha~  We operated the frogs.... ISSHH!
So geli...So scary! So many blood!!!!  
ZEB and KHAI CHENG were so dare to played with the frog and operated.Everyone were very excited, including me~ xD



ZEB.He was so naughty!







 They played.....@_@








CRUEL.....




They played with the frogs and snapped photo. IT fainted with the wet cotton. They started to put nails on it's hands and legs. Used small tiny knife to open it's stomach. I was the one who shouted so loudly! So scary man! They even played with it's eye after operation.   KHAI CHENG was so concentrated to help the FROG for the operation,but....he didnt have any meeting before this operation. OMG! The frog's heart is still jumping....I can HEAR the heartbeat!!!! =.=      The frogs were suffering........
We prayed! 
Thanks you for giving me knowledge, Mr.FROG.






LONG STOMACH~ SAW?
MALE OR FEMALE? xD








Can U see those organ?








Shu Xian poked it's eyes....SO CRUEL!!!!




After operate.....Pn.Aisyah taught us about the digestive system. I saw the stomach, pancrease, heart, liver, intestine. So interesting but got some smells. Manda cannot tahan and went out from the BIO LAB. Those boys were playing with the frogs after teacher taught us and when was time for cleaning. Everyone kept on snapped picture with MR.FROG.  ME TOO! xD





Stomach....Liver.....Bile....Intestine....







Stomach....Intestine.....Pancrease.








I'm so scare with it..... T.T







They loved it! @_@








KHAI CHENG is still on the way for OPERATING.







........ZEB!!!!!!!!!  @_@







MANDA__Pn.Aisyah__ME







Manda's photo in my camera.








 Manda snapped me!!! =[







KHAI CHENG ate the leg of Mr.frog!!!!
OMG~~~~~~ 







Two boys plus two girls....
They looked like two pairs of couple.







4S1 四大赌神....










* 3S (2008)
 


We are GANG! xD







Sweet YT and A YEH~ =]







Pn.Aisyah.....omg~
She loved to snap photo too!








I loved this pic!
Everyone were so natural and discussing the pose...
LOL~







Manda_YB. =]



* END of 3S

_____________________________________________________






4S1 boys gang.






They were so high! xD







Errr.....friends. =.=







DALILAH was hiding behind! =[







I'm so 38...=.=
Sorry....







LOVE MANDA! =]








Four of us........
DAMN!!!!
Manda was behind me.....=.=
38!







DAI KA JIE~







Sorry sorry.......T.T




They finally kept and cleaned all those stuff and the frogs......were DEAD and buried in the field. We continued snapping photo but not with the frog...is with PERSON! ALIVE and not DEAD PERSON! @_@    LOLZ.....3S gang! I love it! The feels......all of us were so kerjasama! ^^



Walked around with YT after school....helping her to do some stuff.  We saw A parents were whacking their child at the bilik gerakan. GOSH! So cruel again~ T.T    because the student went out everyday, ponteng sekolah and thats why! Aiks.....
I heard the sound of his mother's whacked him and his father scolded him. He cried. Guru disiplin standing beside and watched. Wooo......Where got such parents? Punish your children infront of everyone? how can!!!!  =[      My mama love me so much, I think wont punish me until like this ba? hehe!^^



HEY! Mr.Anscar praised that my piano scales improved on ONLY today! =.=  He smiled on me and kept on saying " nice nice....good good! Keep going! "   LOL.....He's clapping the beats for me too! UGH....So touch! >.<     Heavy rain after my piano class.......Luckily I managed to ran into car.











*
Today is a special day. 
I knew u remember.
U took picture with me.
What's the situation?
I still dont know yet..........
U sms-ed me yesterday night after 12.
I was thinking of to off.








~ END OF THE POST ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment