Saturday, October 17, 2009

PLAYFUL DAY!



Fuiyoh~ I almost didnt open my book today. DAMN....exams coming! @_@      I was playing all the day. I got called by mum to wake me up this morning. I was tired and continued sleeping with baby in mum's room. That piggy slepy beside me.....Just like kicking me more than sleep! I was still sleeping when baby woke up. She poked her hand into my eyes! OUTCH!!!!! PAIN MAN!!!!!  
At the end, mum came up because of her horrible crying voice and got whacked by me! =[




I had my Bird Nest with cheese cake for breakfast!
Weeee~ So nice!!!  ^^



Bird Nest with five EGGS. xD








I had a nap again at downstairs sofa.
Woke up and ate the mee noodle that cooked by mum!
Once In A Life Time.....xD!









Baby is watching PLAYHOUSE DISNEY! =]




Everyone napped and I played my com...chit chatted with friends~ Then I went to Saloon  for treatment.Wooo~ Nice perm! =]     Going out to celebrate baby's birthday tonight!  And That's how I spend my afternoon time today! T.T
Today is the MISS ASTRO FINAL at Genting! 
I just watched half of it.....Then went out for dinner dy~  =[
I MISSED!!! I wanna know who's the CHAMPION for tonight!!!! T.T
Who won???  WHO WON!!!!!!







Baby is ready for DINNER! =]






 平时都觉得老爸驾车很慢,
要去一个地方都久到爆!
因为,我都没在注意每个大厦的细节和构造。
每次去哪里都好,
多数我都会在车里跟老妹吵吵闹闹。




今晚........一路上,
我静静地坐在车里,
看着夜的风景。
为什么,
各种形状的高楼大厦,
好像都不停地在我身旁穿过,
我还来不及看下大厦的设计,
它已经在后头向我挥手了。






老爸,
你今天驾车很快!
放慢速度吧,
Biar Lambat Asalkan Selamat!










We reached RAKU ZEN!








I ordered my favourite SALMON! ^^









Nice sweet BEAN~









My oyster~  YUMYUM!!! xD









Mum's set with the "caught" fish???
Thats what she said And I pronounced out....=.=








SET BBQ~








Not much enough....I still can eat! =]







Thats the place they stored the wines.








=/







Exhausted baby! @_@








I gtg.....tata!







Mama.....Me! =)








Sisters. ^^







Baba & PAPA.








MAMA...BABA.....PAPA! xD





A lizard jumped on my foot just now.The STIMULI of my BRAIN asked me to shout....Then I shouted  and screamed loudly~~~ The lizard's tail seperated with ITS body and ran away..... Pity Lizard's Tail......Because of me, U sacrifices your tail....... 
I'll pray for you. T.T





So geli....still jumping.....
seems like so pain....
NO BLOOD de!!!!!  @_@










Thanks for viewing my blog today.
Happy deepavali! =] 







原来时间是在我不注意的时候,
它跑得非常的快......
我等待着时间的到来,
它却是慢慢地拖着走......





~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment