Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Episod 2! xD

Me and Manda finally went AU2 by LRT. But.....the waiter and the BOSS that just work in the SUSHI KING treat us so bad. AMANDA FORGOT TO BRING THE CARD and He dont let us to show the number of the member card so that we can have RM2 on every plates!  We wanted to sit the place with white SOFA but the counter at there stop US! WTH.......Are we really look so young? Bully US!   Two of US  damn BOSONG and we walked out with a 潇洒 look! xD   The main problem is.....we dont know what to eat. =.=    Walked and rounded....... Finally, we ate teppanyaki which is just beside the SUSHI KING. @_@





The food at there.....SO SO lo..... The chef put so much pepper on every food, I hate the smells. Manda was enjoying her "pepper soup" and sweating. hehe~


We were the only customers!






She was practicing on how to be a waiter in the future.






Fried SOTONG...






Mini Steamboat.






Messy table.






JJ's Toilet.







Manda was beside me, coming her hair.





We went the LIVING CABIN before we went back. Suppose to be just buying stickers but end up....I bought books. Hate manda to brought me there! Y.Y      13.50pm~  AHHHH~ we were so afraid that will be late for tuition. LOL....so lucky to get a TAXI to brought us to LRT. We got it! 2.15pm, we reached teacher's house. =]    


JinYin, JM, Manda, me were like super high today. Sorry that didnt date Yin and JM out for lunch. A Tuan tough us a lesson for 命理课 today with the five fingers.  They talked so much of ghost stories......I screamed in the class and his house. =.=......Yong Yuan scared me in the toilet. @_@........So scary!  A Tuan's face was sticked on my car and scared me after tuition. omg.....=.=



I learned to edit my blog after tuition and forgot to bath.
I played for one and half hour, until mum came back.
SO NICE to play!
Thanks YV for helping me! =]







~ END OF THE POST ~

3 comments:

  1. the sushi king really @$#%%&*&
    boycott that sushi king.
    make me so angry!!! grrrr....

    wooi!
    i tot u said u're going to delete my photo?
    y put lar? so ugly...no image. T.T
    and who says im gonna be a waitress? =="

    Ah Tuan yeng la..
    scare u !!! blep =p
    命理课~more like a 吓HY课 haha~
    screaming all the way.
    u think your house a? xD
    hahaha~~
    wondering how's the cat now.
    maybe mabuk and fainted outside ur house edi.
    faster go see la...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did I say wan to delete the photo?
    I wanna save it for memories! =]
    U got IMAGE before eh?
    U are going to serve me next time! xD



    really scary...I almost cry!
    I also screamed very loud at my house ma~ @_@
    LOLZ....my mum said the cat's shit should be "GREEN BLACK" colour....cause kena scared by me loud voice! >.<

    ReplyDelete