Thursday, October 15, 2009

Days without you for only two days.


14/10 (WED)

Damn bad luck today a. Heavy rain in the morning, I'm wet. =[      I'm not that willing to get up from my bed. I still very sleepy in the school....Slept all the morning. =.=     好不容易..........I waited until SCHOOLS ENDED!  I was so happy...................Going out with my teacher for lunch! =)                
We walked to the 12th floor there and teacher fetched us at there. We ate at the 乜都有, had my white muchroom seafood spaghetti. ^^    We chatted a lot and shared secret with teacher. He changed a lot ba.... A bit baby fat, he's quite straight on talking now. =.=    We were chasing HIM and his wife to get a BABY for us! xDxD~   Talked and talked about two hours and he fetched us back. 



 I reached home about 3.30pm and slept.....suppose to be woke up on 4pm but I delayed till 4.30pm!!!   Rushed~ SWT......The smells in LRT wasn't good. A strong INDIAN smells flewing all over the way. A "Chubby" girl sat beside me, ISH!!!! I cannot tahan the smells.....She's chinese but........She sweat~ =.=    Luckily Lecture haven come in yet. I met MAVIS at the front door there, she's waiting for her parents to fetch her i think. She called my name, I smiled on her. LoooNG time didnt see her in class dy. MISS HER! =] 



 My brother,Kwai Yee them came there and chit-chating ba......I wanna include their conversation but....... my revision.....T.T ......Teacher tough us and no break time. GOSH~  Back-side pain!   Marcus checked our homework that he gave on last week. 5 of them didnt finish....He was fired and gonna send a letter to their parents, Including Teck Keong! Luckily again....I did to rush his homework yesterday night! xDxD~  
We were like crazy in the class when Marcus went out. End up, I closed my books and HIGH with them!  Using handphone to online.......FB......BLOG! ^^




Kwai Yee took this pic.







I was busying, Kwai Yee damn FREE!!! @_@






Thats the JANICE beside marcus. Is she from Chong Hwa?






Brother was wrtting the notes for presentation.xD
Lai Hwa......So SHY! >.<







hehe~ =]








We are brother! xD







I saw this. I tried to ignore.
I promised I wont snap again.
He was disappear from my life.
I hate him.





 15/10 (THURS)

Today's Pn.Yap Fairwell. Some teachers and students performed for her. A girl in form 6, she sang so GOOD! I was tired and sleepy also got the attraction from her...FULL OF ENERGY!  "再见了我的爱人!" Fill of meaning inside ya? xD  Some of the students cried and hugged her. LOL....I was a bit 幸灾乐祸....and felt happy because of  leaving CHONG HWA. @_@


Our class guys won hampers today! They opened the hamper and shared with the whole class. I was like a HUNGRY RAT and kept on eating jelly! Played the "smoking kiss" with Amanda & Leafy. Me and Amanda....Almost kiss! So funny and felt like laughing when we were gonna eat the ROLL up. Luckily just touched her nose.......................初吻~  I love you! =]

 
I went to find Pn.Lau and Pn.Linet in the Biology class. They signed and I told them about the documents. Pn Chew Cheah was sitting beside them.....She took my ear rings and said.... "cannot wear only for one side! "  I told and explained to her that my another sides ear rings had missed. Not I perposely DID this! She seems like dont trust what I said and asked me to write the name and class down! Woi.....Am I look that bad image on you? I'm good girl k....>.<


Just finished listeining AI.FM to support lovely YIN there. OMG.....her voice was damn nice with the SONGS~ PERFECT!!!!!   But.....I dont really like someone which beside YIN and talked so much. I supposed to be sleeping right now.....BECUZ OF YIN!        
I sacrifeced my time. =[



*Opps....U did to called my name in the school today and walked with me for finding PN.Lau. Appreciated!  Do you know whats the day for next week? I guessed you forgot right? =[  *



_______________________________



Shopping. ^^







I tied her hair up. hehe! xD








PEN! =]





宝贝,老姐祝你生日快乐!!  =)







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment