Monday, October 19, 2009

Sick. Stomach pain.




Adui.......I'm sick again. It started on yesterday. I was still playing with my sis that time, then suddenly FLU.... sampai 没完没了........Then slightly got into fever and then stomach pain......and then my "Aunty" came dy.
BROTHER!!!! U are coming without my permission!!!  
DID  write a letter to apply and telling me u are coming???
I am not ready yet!!! ! I was lying on the sofa and sis passed by me, looking at me with the strength face. Something like 幸灾乐祸...... and continued walking to kitchen......make me more angry on her! @_@



Well.....I woke up so early today. Accomapanied mum for PASAR PAGI!  =.=   After sending sis to nanny there, we walked around the PASAR and have a look on the vegetables. Those aunty aunty that sell fish-fish........I fetl yiii~ so GELI~  I dont even have energy to walk! Dah lembik TAU? @_@      Had my WANTAN MEE for breakfast with mum at PASAR. Mum ordered the NESCAFE from another stall but.......IT came when we almost finish our food. ADUI~  
OMG~~~ DAMN!



I went back home and staying alone. Thought and telling myself...." Is time for study! "  ISHH~ That's just only say without actions. I continued slept till 2pm. U know? Girls are tired, sleepy, get angry easily.....when we "WHAT WHAT WHAT"....I Woke up.......watch TV. Unfortunately, the god was forcing me to study cause..........    GOT RAINING, NO ASTRO!  Felt like been pushing by the god, asked me to study. ALAH ALAH~  Chincai open my book and thinking of my dream. Whole house so quiet, Miss baby so much! Looked on her toys and clothes......so tiny! She's cute Althought sometimes she's really make me feel 欠揍 !  !!!   >.< 



Went out for tuition just now. My form 5 friends sat beside me. Her face looked so familiar on a girl. I GOT IT!!!!! She was like his EX.
HE showed me her picture before, so...I knew!  I realized that her face was really same like hers! I tried not to think but she kept on talking to me and I got back the feeling suddenly.  I think about our time,our day. Is a bit sour and suffering for me in this coming days to forget you.....I'll try to!   gambateh.



*
By the way, back on you,
We should stop.
Not even to continue.
Can u understand me very well
even we are in the same class?
NOPE, U aren't.
We dont even talk a sentence in class.
简直是比陌生人还要陌生!

*










Shit......
I've did nothing on today.
No revision, no studying.
OMG.....time to change!
Exams coming~    I'm still jumping!
We are going for a concert this sunday!
ARGH.....how am I going to study? =[









~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment