Monday, October 12, 2009

Me & MANDA. =]




WELCOME!
My first post.....
on this new blog.....
I HIDE my other blog quietly......secretly!
AAhaha....Dont think of curi-curi go inside~
I LOCKED! xD
Ermm.......Manda came my house and help me lorr....
Yeap~ We flied again. xD

I was sleeping this morning and she suddenly called me to open the door. 
IF....I really dont wake up.......
SHE'S GONNA STAND OUTSIDE!!!!    hahaha~

I didnt sleep infront of her this time......~
Scare she snap my SLEEPING BEAUTY photo. =.=




We chatted and shared about OUR STUFF. ^^

She read the process that "WE" argued. 
I was a bit disappointed on him 
and I shocked.

I tried to show the best of myself!





Right now,

I'm posting my new blog here and she's screaming on my bed!
Snapping me with her phone........@_@
I did the HALF BOILED EGG for her......Did she say thank you?  xD
She's keep on talking and talking...........kacau-ing me!
We are going to Setiawangsa later for SUSHI KING!!!!!   HUURAY~

She's damn crazy on this.

Then only we go for tuition.......
Sorry for Jinyin and JM.......
We'll be back~  ^^






_____


About you,
I appreciated what U did to me.
I loved the feels.
  
*Seriously, I didnt expect you to do that to me.
I thought that U will be very patient to me,
O.o.....U pushed the fault to me, BLAMED ME!*

Anyway.....
IT past,
Finally,
U leaved me.
We ended EVERYTHING.









~ END OF THE POST ~

3 comments:

  1. 38...
    what i help u? I helped u a lot okay??
    Aiya...ur fault la.
    no chance to sleep today.
    ur smelly booster with ur saliva. ><"
    bluekkkzz
    ur half boiled egg is ma ma dei only...
    don't think u so "wei da" =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.oo.....what you wan from me?
    I thought I'm already yours...><
    LOL! There are still some urine mixing inside la! U didnt smell meh? Adui.....
    WHAT my half boiled egg MAMA DEI?
    I use my heart to cook for you la!!!!
    I'm weida because I'm urs. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt la u...
    so 肉麻~

    ReplyDelete