Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Awww~Bowling

 
 
Alright Alright, Calm down readers~ Dont scream at me! I knew U all miss me! >__<''' 
Hmmm~  I went bowling with Form6 students today. Errr, It was a competition for the Form6. They opened the competition to other school and TARC. Wahhh~ So many people there. All so PRO! @__@ 
  
 Bowling~
 
 
 
11.
 
Early in the morning, still got Mr.Chai came to have a speech and Mr.Lee Bok Gui also there. Then, Pn Karti, Pn Chew Cheah, and bla bla bla......teachers came. Me and Wui Koon was a team then beat others team. Only two of us......So fast finished the competition dy~ But I was proud that I've got one time strikes!!!! =___=.....*I knew is lame la! Just give me a clap la! *WINK*. 
 
 Mr.Chai was having the speech.






 
Wui Koon and Me. 
Shoes.=.=



 
 Firstly........





 Wui Koon.
 
 
Kay, then two of us couldn't got into second round then we opened a court to play ourselves. LOL....with honey la. He came to find me then. XD.....I was like kept throwing to the LONGKANG. "洗沟渠" .....@__@  Xuan Yi them were so PRO! They won the second prized for the lower form6. HAHAHA~ We've got marks and sijil already! XD  
 
 
 You Wei~Maxwell~ Wui Koon~ Me.






 
2nd Picture.
 
 
Hmmm~ we went to POPULAR after that. Choosing my pens, papers and IPHONE covered. Ewww~ I spent so much of time to choose then at the end didnt buy. T__T  After Wui Koon went back, me and honey had lunch together.  SPAGHETTI!!!!❤❤ 

 Small portion of spaghetti.






 
My creamy mushroom spaghetti.



Wahaha~ I enjoyed for today with BOWLING. No need to pay anything then can play dy. F.O.C.
 
 
 
Charmainne and Me with clown.
I love this sooooooo MUCH!
Charmainne is sooo pretty! ^^ 






~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment