Sunday, June 19, 2011

Enjoy-ing week~ XD



Buahahaha~ My life is so busy~ with what? MANY LA......mainly...the form6 homework...almost can suicide me...T____T....but the Ms.WuiKoon,really geng de la! What homework also can finish de! Banyak Takutkan SAYA!
Lets see....scroll down to read my post la.....XD




 15/6/2011 WEDNESDAY

Fairwell my buddy YENTENG a~ She had went to Kedah for study. 5 years only come back....Y__Y  I miss her de le.......Thats why we fairwell her~ at the KOREA restaurant~ KANG SAN EA~XD



 Eating~❤





 4 boys 4 girls~ =] 





 Chee hong slept......





my leng lui manda~❤

 



 Girls~ =]





 NIce~





 out dai ka jie~ XD





 Monitor and assitant monitor~ =.=





 Groups of friends.





I love this! ❤❤❤



We all laughed and laughed till stomach pain~ 
Talked so much~~~~ Really funny de!!!! 
Some still drunk already~ hahaha~ 
Happy memory~ Take care yenteng!






 17/6/2011 FRIDAY
Hmmm~ A celebration with honey at night. Rushing after tuition.......so tired le~ But celebrate with him worrr~ Sure happy and excited la~ ^^



 Cola Club~ =]




 I like the light~





 tats so much we ordered for two people! XD





 I love this COLA CHICKEN CHOP! ^^





 Me!!!!=] 





 Yeah~ ❤❤❤





 Haha~ Leng lui la~ XD





 like clubbing eh? hahaha~ XD





 Muacks❤




 We drank so much~@__@..............
We finished all the food that we ordered.....so full~ XD
 Reached home at 10.30pm....I enjoyed that day! ❤







18/6/2011 SATURDAY


Early in the morning 6.25am~~~ I reached school~ Take part in Jogathan ler~~~ T___T So tired~ but luckily I won the third prices~ happy la! XD 




 Ms.WuiKoon was helping Ms.Leafy to pin up her number.




 Leafy so..................






 Me and koon koon~






 Ms.Leafy~Wui Koon and Me~





 Stadium....





 Category C~ Number217~





 @_____@


 HAHAHA~ So proud le~ I won the third places~ XD





 and then that day night.....I went the Charity Dinner! LOL~
The CHONG HWA there la......aduh~ 
My little cute princess~ I spent 45minutes to tie her hair~ @__@ 
I went there with my parents....and honey~ 
LOLZ......he was carrying my sister in the school.....=]
BUT,Pn.Chew Cheah saw three of us included my sister~ 
She straight away looking at us...and her emotion......was so funny!!!! hahaha~ we all laughed also~ XD
LOL.....many teachers saw my sister and kept hugging her......❤
I saw my GCC's student too! She saw me and kept waving hand to me!XD
Is true, a really grand dinner at there......
So many Datuk and Dr. came. wow~ 




 After I tied her hair~ ^^





 Wah~~~~ Flowers~^^





 =]





 So nice! ❤





 The first dishes~~~





 Wahhh~ The pork hand! @_@





 WOW~~~~




 Pa system~
So many wiresss~~~~




 Me and Charmainne!




 Yi Thong and Me~
She's so 乖~❤




 Charmainne and Yi Thong❤




 Cassandra~ =]





 LOLZ......i love her hair~ XD






 Flower girl~ =p




 she's cute! ❤







 So tired......T____T 
But I enjoyed! 
Thanks honey! ❤









~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment