Friday, May 13, 2011

Orientation.




FORM6~ FORM6~ FORM6~
Hi~ Ya,I'm just starting for my lower six for one week.
The first week our school just have a orientation for us. 
We were in the DK1 for whole week. NICE❤
Kindly introduce form6 teachers and some subject to us.
Hmmm~ I've quite a lot of friends study for form6 but some of them are going to transfer school. T.T
All of them went St.John or MBS. SO, they will be going there two weeks later.




By the way, We were still relaxing for this week.>.<'''
Example? Like keeeyong, chee hong, yee hang and ect everyday talking about going to PAVILLION. =.=
Yen Teng, Yeh Hwan, Bell, Kok Hoong, me and ect were kept gossiping~  
We seems like nothing to do when we dont have classes. 
Ya, one more thing. When Pn.Kulvinder( I dont know did I spell the name correctly) showed us some form6 MATHS. We were shocking!!!!! EH, really blank in my brain~  Why the equations got stars? got circle? 
At the end, we knew la. SMART GIRL! XD





We tried our school canteen's food. Cause we heard someone said they had change the food.
LOL....I tried the tomyam mee. 
BUT, is something like sugar + chilli + water = soup. 
So sweet le!!!! =.='''
All of them tried the food also complain is SWEET! 
Why they put so many sugars since the sugar is much expensive. ADUH! 
Only one is the nasi lemak stall is still better than others.
I dont know la, I didnt eat. But Bell them tried mar,quite ok la~ 
Hehehehe~ I brought my own snack box to school. I love it! ❤ 





Alright, we have last orientation day for today. 
I'm in the physics class. 
SO KESIAN, only got four girls in the class and others are boys.
Leafy is going to transfer school, so will left three girls there. =[
My class teacher will be Pn. CCMC. 
Hmmmm~ MR.TAN KEE YONG is the class monitor and I'm assistant monitor. T____T 
Both of us surrender and will quit from that positions. 
I dont like it seriously. MAMA~ @______@  






Now, this is how my first week for the form6 life.
We will be going to our class room next week and will start our syllabus. 
MY L6F!
A bit exciting on what kind of ABC will display on my mind start from next week! 
My brain is with the  
ACBDEFG......? OR *($#*^@)!#$&@%#!.......?  
Dear readers, Dont blame me if I didnt update my blog, cause form6 life will be busy mar~ XD 
Ya,everyday study and study.......Y_____Y 




Thats why we are going to relax and enjoy the last two days for this week!!!! 
WAHAHAHAHA~ Guess what? 
Gang of EX classmates are going to GENTING this week.
Yeap, we will bring our own partner there.
So, we'll have couplesss......=D 
ARGH~~~ UGH~~~~ EeuuwWwww~ 
I'M SO EXCITING MAN!!!!!!! 
Not exciting about going with friends, I just miss the environment there.
❤❤❤COLD AIR❤❤❤  
Maybe dad will bring me there with family cause they also wanna go. XD 
Kekekeke!!!! Just keep talking about "GENTING" infront of honey and he's like gonna FAINT! @___@ 





After my Genting, will have to sit down and study lo.....
Be a good girl.........=]
LOL....I knew a friend in this orientaition.
Her name is Wui Khoon. ( not sure the spelling yet! )
She will be sitting beside me for form6, I think. 
Yea, I kinda like her although she's soooo...hardworking. 
Seee~ I think I will be influences by her to be a good girl la! 
WISH TOO!














Here is some photos to show u guys. 
SCROLL DOWN! ^^







 First day of school with the form6 uniform.





 Teh Tarik Kurang manis.
Ya,breakfast with honey.





 Lunch time with GANG.





 Discussing about what...............=.=





 our ZEBRA~ XD





My spaghetti.~









 Went there with honey for lunch.=]





I hate the drinks.








 so free...playing with iphone. =.='''





 Silly face! @____@







Sista.❤







BYE! ❤











~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment