Friday, May 6, 2011

FAIRWELL.


Hey,Today was my last day at kindergarden. 
All of them did a fairwell for me. 
I was so touched with that and I was so happy.  





Early in the morning, still the same....Taking student's temperature and body checking.
I was thinking...Today is the last time I met all of them. =[ 
Hmmm~ Then, I went upstairs to picked late students.
SUDDENLY..........
All of the students and teachers shouted my name out.LOL~
SOoooooOOoooo SURPRISED! =D
Happy that they remembered me! 
Mr.Alex explained to my kids and others that today will be my last day at here.
Cause I'm going to continue my study soon.
Students gave me so many applause that 
"荟伊老师, the best!" ❤❤❤
HEY! IS happy u know? They shouted and screamed.....>.<'''
Teachers gave me a book,the handmade book. ❤
There were so many pictures and their thoughts to me. ^___^










 Notes❤
I've read inside, sounds good! 
THANKS! =D









MS.REBECCA, MS LEE TENG, MS JANICE, MS THEVIKA, MS INNROL, MR GARREN, MS EUNICE and MR ALEX!!!! 
Wow~ I miss U guys! No matter how busy I am, I will still go back to visit U all! ^.^ 
I still remembered one of my dear student hugged me these few days and said....
"MS HUEY YI, I LOVE U." she's NICOL.
Hmmmm~ MS EUNICE gave me a hugsssssSss today too! 
I like her so❤......
I did to take photos with childrens and especially MS JANICE class.
All MS JANICE's class students huggsss me! They said they love me! XD
Euuuwww~ I love U guys too! 
ESPEN, BOSCO, HUGO, CHLOE and ect..... 
U guys are My sweetheart! ❤








❤ The handsome boy! ❤





 Janice Cherry.





 Rebecca.




 * Most of the photos cannot be published.
I am so sorry.
















Yen Teng put my aeroplane after work.
Then I went darling's house.
Tat fella sleeping......=_____=
Nevermind la, since he worked for so many nights,I knew he is tired.
I chatted with his mother for few hours and played with BABY.
His mother cooked the red beans soup. 
HMmmmm~ Delicious~❤ 
LOL.........




Next, Aunty asked me to go to his room.
I went in, and saw him sleeping at there.
Hahahaha~ He slept till so sweet~ >.<'''
Gosh~ I sat down..................staring~ 
Wakaka~ Kinda nice! *WINK* 
He woke up and got shocked!!!!! 
Such a big surprised for him~ @_@ 
Chatted with him......he hugsss me! O_____O









After his meal, we went JUSCO for a walk.
At the end cant buy my uniform and bags. 
We ate cakes at secret receipt. 
I luurrrveeee CHEESE CAKE! ❤








Oreo CHEESE CAKE.❤










 Durian pao! 
Rachel's nanny gave me this.
Delicious! =D





 Early in the morning.
Sorry that my eyes couldn't open well. >.<





 LOL`~
❤FISHBALLS!!!❤
Went P.Malam with darling yesterday la! ❤ 





Crispy~
CHRUNK CHRUNK~ ^^













Gotta prepare for form6. T.T
Anyway, I love GCC soo much.
Hmmmm.....nights~
















~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment