Monday, May 2, 2011

SAMAN.




LOL....Finally I felt better today! HURAYY~
Went out with honey today! Out for lunch then movie! 
We went to W.WALK and bought tickets.
I waited in the car.....honey called and said too many people queuing.
Then, I parked the car and went down to met darling. 
After we bought the tickets, I saw my 3 brothers there!
CHEE HONG! AH NGAU! KEEYONG! XD
LOL~~~ SO SURPRISED to saw them la! 
BUT......so malang la!!!!
My car kena saman again.....T.T
Last time at DESA...this time at W.WALK. =[ 
Aiks.....100 bucks! Honey said he will pay for me worr....
Hmmmm.......so sad! T.T






Afterwards, we went to had lunch at PIZZA!
This time honey drove car le.....I'm so sorry! >.<''''
YEAH~ I WANNA EAT PIZZA!!!! ^^ 
We ordered and waited for so long.......
HUNGRY~ *Aaawwww*
 





CHICKEN and TUNA. ❤



 
We finished. XD





 Hi! -.-






We rushed for the 4.15pm movie after lunch.
Guess~ what movie we watched?














DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!! 









 

 The ROOMMATE! ❤

 





Hmmm~ a nice movie! 
Is.....a bit scary~ but kinda nice stories!
I screamed so suddenly and honey laughed at me! >.<'''' 
I pinched his hand when I'm scared.
I hugged his army and hand when I'm scared.
LOOK! I'm not torturing him! 
I'm just...................errrr......well~ he was willing to let me~ >.<'''
At the end, the REBECCA was death! XD





After the movie, almost 6pm. 
HEAVY RAIN LE~
*THUNDERING*  >.<'''
He HUGGS me!




 HY.





Home sweet home at 7.30pm.
Thanks honey!❤




 Mummy tied me hair!
Weee~ I love IT!❤







TML still got work le......T.T
ARGH~ =[
Honey a! PLS!!! U Becareful le! 








 ~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment