Saturday, May 14, 2011

Movies.



YO!!!!!! Wanna share two movies with you guys today. Is not a new movie, kinda old.... 
I watched it at home the HD CHANNEL!!!! 



The first movie is CORALINE! LOL~
Have u guys heard about this movie? 
A bit horror and fantasy movie!!!!!
Is about the girl who named CORALINE, she moved to a new house with her family and something had happened in the other house. and bla.........................................
LOVE IT!❤





Coraline❤❤❤







The 2nd movie is.....ANACONDA!!!! ❤❤❤
 This is a very adventure and horror movies....
See who is the survival to kill the anaconda. 
Hmmmm..........so scary~  
I was watching with my sister.
She just wanna see the "SNAKE".....
I was screaming and shouting infront of the TV.
At the end mum scolded me! T_____T




ANACONDA❤❤❤❤❤❤







Okay, I gave loves to this two movies. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤






______________________________




KIMCHI~^^





 KIMCHI soup~❤
Eeeuuww~Mummy da pao for me! XD 





I finished the whole bowl. 
wahahahaha~ =D








Alright, my stomach is so hot now.....
Maybe I had too much kimchi soup. Y___Y
HMMM~ I've to ready to go for bed.
SLEEP early.....tomorrow rock genting again! XD







NIGHTS READERS!




~ END OF THE POST ~

1 comment:

  1. yes! i love coraline >D >D >D
    that show is awesome :X :X

    ReplyDelete