Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Exam's LUCK!






-
-
-
Gosh....PIANO! PIANO! PIANO!
11pm now,
10 more hours to go for my exams....
IT'S COMING!!!!
I'm quite nervous now.......
The way I practice was decreasing the GRADES and LEVELS. >.<
Stopped and jumped all the way, Memang teruk!
My first time for LCM, everything are not the same.
OH GOD, BLESS ME! 
Thank GOD! @_@
-
-
It should be OK and nice if the examiner is not there and staring on me!
Everything will be fine if the examiner is not marking!
Aiya......If is like that, what is EXAM? =.=
Okok.....I know i'm making nonsence.....but......you know?
A people who facing pressure and nervous depression.......
I felt so frustrated.........
Errrr.....I'm not getting the sympathy or compassion!
I'm Really sked sked......
-
-
Thanks to my lover MANDA supported me since last week! ^^

Thanks to Mr.YF who encouraged me too!
Thanks MUMMY!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My phone kena water just now.
Sis's tupperwear lar!!!!!!  FUNKY! 
Sent to "hospital" and in the EMERGENCY now!
My lovely phone......I love IT so MUCH!
Although IT'S snapping was not really nice, but IT's cover look nice!
Skinny blackly colour, thin and tiny, long and IT treat me so NICE! T.T
GONE.......IT lefted ME! WHY? I treat you so bad meh?!!
Hey W980i !!! you know? I love you so much!!!!!!!  =[ 
Then, the people borrowed me a "NICE" phone....
I was so appreciate! SUCH A NICE PHONE! @_@



What phone is this?
U SEE the BEHIND!!!
What colour? WHITE + BLACK? 
OMG....
Manakah TUHAN? 
T.T









~END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment