Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Results.





This showed that I played so naughty today!
Twisted and turned the notes. T.T
-
-
-
-
-
Wooo~ So Exams ended on today's 10.15am! What to do..... Scales were quite ok, parts of my pieces were like shit, sight reading dying! Conclusion is....FAILED! @_@   That was what I expected. LOL......
Aunty Lesley sent me there and went back to her office. I kept on practice at there to wait for my turn. Mr.WOO came in and explained to me. GOSH~ What also cannot go into my ears dy! My hands were shivering as the time increasing.  Oh My God, the examiner was an old guy, wearing specs, short and flatted. He's quite nice.....and GOOD!    He gave me C major and A major!!! WALAO E~ C MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought C major is only for lower grade nia? =.=.....Am I look so young meh?  Damn HIM!!



I was smiling for myself when my first pieces was going on peacefully till the half and sudden what it CAME! One wrong notes and changed my marks! I was nervous and tried to get back well. The other two pieces were still the same. My sight reading? Is straight away no need to say dy lar.......SURELY FAIL! I also dont know what I'm playing. I closed up all the sharps and flats that given on the paper and turned on all notes that do no need any sharps, flats. ADUI~  Oral test!!!!! I wanna go "LONG PIAK"!!!!  I terbalik all answers and standing there looking at him. OPPPS......really sorry that I couldn't make it very well. MUM, FORGIVE ME! =(



Went Kajang with cousin brother after my exams on Aunty Lesley's car. We went "半只鸡" Restoran for lunch and went for KLINIC PERGIGIAN DEOL. AAAA~ Not me, my teeth are all very neat, tidy and nice. ALL about MR.NICHOLAS! Me and Aunty Lesley were wating him inside. Aunty Lesley chat with the dentist and I slept on the sofa. HEY! His room is with AIR COND! Nice environment with classical music, comfortable right? SURE SLEEP la! xD



Me and Nicholas slept in the car from KAJANG back to KL. So tired.......She brought me to visit my phone, luckily.....IT's SAFED and can check out dy! HUUUUU~ I'm so happy till now~ ^^   I reached home about 4pm and rest awhile......went for tuition again. Today was the last day of INTERMEDIATE D!  Hmmm.... quite unhappy cause some of them didnt continue for next year. Aiks..... We took pictures and discussing going for a trip to celebrate Lai Hwa's birthday.  I Like them so MUCH! =]





Lai Hwa  was planning her birthday party....






Tay snapped me. =.=





That funny posed by Sher Waen





Tay and Lai Hwa.





Me and Tay.





TAY!!!! She loves to snap photo. =.=





Tay snapped all what kind of photo?





Crystal.






Tay again.....=.=





ME and TAY, break time.





DAMN her.....@_@





Part of girls.





What is Sher Waen doing? =.=





 Crystal....^^






ME! Taking certificates from Marc.





MRS.TAY. with MARC.





Sher Waen with Marc.





I graduated! xD





Girls....=]





WWWW.....






^^



Just had my dinner with Aunty, came back home for a bath, watching my TVB movie and just on my com for blogging.xD  PHEW~ SO tired today.....I didnt take a nap at home! @_@.......



Like big boss....sitting over there. @_@





Naughty baby!





She played with Aunty Lesley. =]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment