Friday, December 11, 2009

Shoes Day.

Tired......woke up very early today again, thought that I can sleep till late night but MUM woke me up again. Dad brought sis to Nanny's house today so.....I went breakfast with mum. DENG! Let me sleep awhile also cannot! I was lazy to bring my phone out but......IT rangs when I just walked out. LOL....was YF. Well, we decided to go out for a walk which he requested on yesterday night.



We chatted in MSN after I reached home after breakfast. I was updating my blog an chatting with him. Then, I was prepared everything and wanna go out. Suddenly, cant find my shoes! All of my shoes gone!!!! ONLY MINE!!!!!  I dont know whats the thief thinking! only steal my shoes.....smelly shoes also want! SHIT! I dont have shoes to go out.....terpaksa wear my boots out!!! Swt.......
weird 100%! =.=



Called everyone to make a report and joined YF at LRT. I was so angry and sad. My shoes......=[   Chatted with YF all the way to KLCC.  Dont know what tickets to buy. =.=.....went for STADIUM to do research on my shoes. I found three pairs of shoes and waited for Aunty Lesley to come and pay for me. I hope dad will pay her back cause HE PROMISED!!!!!  Mum? Aiya, dont talk about her lar....grambling the whole day! My ear also fired!!! She wont pay for me la.....=[    I'm going for trip soon, so....must get myself a nice and good shoes! xD




I choosed this.





and this. =]





Quite nice......xD




Finally, I bought two shoes and cost about RM600. Some more NO DISCOUNT!!!! @_@..... My heart broke into few pieces suddenly....how am I going to give back Aunty Lesley if dad dont wan? Ah Tuan tough me AP and GP also not enough use lar!!!! =.=    Erm....We accompanied Aunty to eat lunch and chatted with her. She kept on joke with YF, I hope she wont misunderstand that we are just brothers. Continued our journey at Cineplax. Watched twilight! Sorry that I didnt know the story in part one but, i tried to catch up on EDWARD, BELLA and JACOB
Nice story, I love it! 



*Suppose to be something happened inside cinema, I managed to get myself under control! XD*    One of the Negrowstood infront of me and such a big ASS blocking my sight! Everyone was scolding at him and pointing at him only he sat down. That YF also!!!! What place he bought! almost corner! DAMN.....@_@    I was so cold inside, forgot to bring jackets. Took of my shoes! =.=........toilets were full of LADIES after movie. Nice movie, nice LADY!    


We have a walk at KLCC. I found a ADIDAS butik? and walked inside.....SAW my shoes there with 10% discount!!!! I bought in RM279.90 but they sell RM251.70!!!!!!!! AAA~ MY GOD!!!! so cheap!!!!! DENG! Another shoes also the same in 10% discount! heart broke again.....=[     My fault!!!! 





know whats the meaning?
纪存希 and 陈荟伊.=]
Thats what YF told me. xD
I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 We went VINCCI and have a look, inside was like a BIG PASAR PAGI. Hmmmm, I wanna walk in and suddenly saw a girl waving hands with me. HAR?!!!! Ern Ching's sister!!!!!! Oh GOSH~ We met Ern CHing there.... She saw US and waved hand with YF. Really fated right? His heart broke.......He walked so fast far away from the shop. He was pain in heart. WELL, I hope you can be strong! =]




Brothers~ I'm totally short.
Nvm.....he's noob! xD



Having funs and jokes with YF after that in LRT. Nice person, and so funny lar him!!!! xD   Mum fetched me back from her office and I had a nap on car, so sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!  Aiks....I really dont know how to settle my bills right now.....Is impossible for me to pay it OFF! T.T   
GOD, help me! clean the bills up! =[  




OMG.......
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!






~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment