Saturday, December 5, 2009

LEMBIK!!! @_@

Woke up early in the morning today....by MUM'S CALL! 9am!!!! OI......I'm reallly tired...... Take care of baby and waiting maid to finish her work.



She was playing alone with her SHEEP! =.=





I bought sis this book. >.<



Adui.....I went PC fair with Aunty today. Mum brought baby to KLCC cause....children are not allow to go in with baby PRAM. So.....they stayed outside the PC FAIR. Hmmm....We went into survey accessories actually but......at last we went to survey computers. =.=     It took few hours for us. We called cousins that worked inside PC FAIR to come and joined us for comparing. hehe!  We walked and walked.......then asked mum to come in for a look. She agreed and wanted to buy. BUT, her card cannot use. We discussed and end up.....Aunty used her card for RM6288.00!!! @_@    
thanks! ^^




 Baby with the DEER band.=]





 ME! I love the deer's band. ^^





 I love it.....xD




Me and Nicholas bought two laptop(s)!!!!!!!  YAHOOOOOOOO~~~~    But....I was still felt a bit regret on my laptop....AIYA,since was already paid and I brought out from the place, I appreciated!  Then mum and baby waited at there for the people to add in RAM. Me and Aunty wenr downstairs to buy more accessories. GOSH! She was very hungry but....we cant accompanied her for dinner cause we have appointment with dad. Sorry........=[   She brought me to buy things and finally gathered with mum. OMG....I was carrying the BIG laptop! DAMN HEAVY!




 Nic was playing with baby when we were waiting......





 Nicholas from HP.
Curi-curi came out from his working places.
LOL....



I reached home at 9pm but....I haven opened my laptop and went out for dinner again. @_@    I was so happy and having my dinner. When we were on the way home, I found that my phone was wet in baby bag again! OMG! SUCKS! what tupperwear is this!!!!! Grrrr..... quickly asked dad to fetch me to the shop. They asked me to do it at home....if is really cannot only come back. I was so sad......HATE BABY! =[    She was like dont know what had happened and continued BULLY me! T.T 


I dried my phone by hairdryer but.....I dont dare to open it. I scare it make me disappointed and LAG! PHEW~ I hope you know that I love you, my dear phone!  T.T      Erm.....I'm using new com to blog now. NICE! ^^  BUT, I'm downloading those stuff and bla bla bla.......two computers in my room. I'm gonna get crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!  @_@    Alright, I'm having serious headache now!!!!! Cause not enough sleep since yesterday till today.....SO, I gtg to sleep after my blog. Hope you guys like my laptop too! NIGHT! =]




 Love this! =]





 My Laptop.....xD





 ASUS. =]










~ END OF THE POST~

5 comments:

  1. LOL.....dont like that lar brother.....
    SMILE! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiok lo...i buy stuff also need think awhile...used only rm 68 LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. where's your parents?
    they didnt follow?
    you pay urself?
    good mar, independent.xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yepz...go there with friend...independent need wash own money...T.T...my wallet 吐血 ==

    ReplyDelete