Thursday, December 10, 2009

Four Days.






Excuses ME!!!!! *CHEW~ *    @_@.....sorry, I'm having flu right now.....hmmm.....quite serious!!!! T.T  It makes me felt like lazy to post blog.......I'm sorry!  Welll, i'm gonna post what I did in this four days.=]





MONDAY,7/12/09

Woke up early in the morning by mum and went for Ah Tuan's class. Quite happy at there cause of Manda was just sitting beside me and we JOKED!  Time past fast, I went JJ with Manda after tuition. Bought mum's present, I hope she love it.....^^   SO EXPENSIVE! >.<    We ate MCD at JJ and chatted. Walked the whole JJ, met many chong hwa's student working at there. I bought SHOES!!!! =]    I went washroom and guess I saw who?  DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!!! That stupid fella! Ok lar, she's not an stupid fella right now. But, I still felt like dont really like her. So bosong that I saw her in the washroom! She smile at me, I felt the smile was so fake!!!!  Plus, what she did to pull of the friendship, SUCKS!

 


Manda emotion, HAHAHA!!!!! xD





She's SHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.=





 Washroom. =]






Me, Guardian! XD



I went back home and started to do my cards for MUM. ^^    I just finished half cause I got no idea and I dont have materials.



 Thats what I bought for her birthday.
Cost hundred ringgit! >.<






TUESDAY, 8/12/09

LOL....thanks to Mr.YF acompanied me to PRIMA after tuition again. I bought those materials for my mum. He waited me in the room and reading his magazine. He told me a BIG secret!!!! Oh GOSH~ I was so excited and happied. XD     Thanks anyway. ^^    Then, I went back home and started my work to finish the card. I wrapped the persent! At night, mum cooked and Aunty Lesley came my house for dinner.



I'm still doing the cards...






I haven finish yet, izit look nice? =]



She played with baby till gila dy........Huiwen is coming to my house tomorrow. and Her boyfriend called me. PS, PLS dont simply give people my number and disturbing me! IF u really worry about your girlfriend, then DONT COME MY HOUSE! Since u wanna come my house, then trust me lar! U want me to go your house and fetch you somemore?! Sorry, there are no this kind of service for me! BLEAK! your boyfriend keep calling me, makes me felt ANNOYING!!!!! SHIT!


Sms-ed with MR.YF till late night and my phone's credit........T.T    I'm gonna CHOP you down MR.YF!!!!  I was tired but.....trying to finish my movie. 樱野3加1 and......finally, I finished!!!! Quite nice......I love the songs.........=] 






WEDNESDAY, 9/12/09

Went Ah Tuan's tuition again in the morning. I was late to tuition, I felt dizzy and I dont wanna go. There were no place for me when I reached there! Stupid yet feng didnt leave a place for me! I dont care and kept squeezing in.......FINALLY, I did to! xD    Kesian Manda, Sorry that I didnt leave a place for you. She was not beside me so......I felt more sleepy and headache! Went to fetch Hui wen at LRT after tuition and she came my house.



I was really very sleepy and headache but canr leave her alone at there. GOSH, terpaksa!!!!!!!!! @_@    Went for MCD again......LOL~ two days MCD!!!! After having that, terus PENGSAN! I cant tahan and serious sore throat! I made myself a Lime water. Feeling good after that! Mum brought me to HomeTown steamboat for dinner. Met Xin Ying and Yen Teng there. We just sat beside. LOL........chatted a lot! ^^



MCD again......>.<






She was busying her stuff.





I was free like hell and keep on playing with digital. @_@





Take 1.





Take 2.





Take 3.





Take 4.
my lime water. xD





Take 5!
EH, really SIAN!!!!!! =.=






Met them in steamboat.







LOL...... she was so cool!
 






Xin Ying and Me!






My egg~
Mum gave me! xD







THURSDAY, 10/12/09

I felt better this morning and fever is not coming! ^^   Did some housework and went for piano class. Today, Mr.Anscar gave me lots of grade 8 piaces. OMG.....so hard!!!! All are about 6 to 8 pages, I cant!!!!!!  He played so nice and smooth! X_X   I didnt practice at all after exams and stucked in the pieces!!!!  sorry, teacher! =[    Luckily he didnt scold me.  I quickly did my birthday cards for BB CAI after my piano class. Thanks for Mr.YF again that he helped me to washed the photo. 



I fnished all and just the photo haven sticked yet. Dad brought sis back and went out again. I drove to WM and took the photo from MR.TAN at 6pm with my sis. She's so HEAVY and my arms gonna broke!!!!!!!  Pity MR.TAN walked so far from his house. Sorry! >.<     I da pau Mee soup for her and I ate some! LOL.....is not easy to take care of her alone! She's so noisy.........Like a 强烈胶! STICK on me! I wanna go toilet also cannot.  =.=



She's studying.






Funny her! xD
cute~



Finally, mum came back! I got myself ready to attend BB CAI's party! =]   I cant find them after I reach. Know why? All of them at CC, even AMANDA also inside! @_@   Seeeee, TERUK!!!!  We chatted and gathered....quite happy at there! Laugh till no sound dy. BB CAI looked happy! We played creams! SIAO~ Took pictures and ate the cakes! Mum sent Ah Yeh and Hao Yuan back home after that. I reached home about 11.45pm. WOO~ So late! >.<





Manda's hand......short!
SEEE! everyone DOTA-ing~
@_@





LOL....=]






My.....NESCAFE ICE! xD






3S forever.






I love this pic! =]






Stupid Manda took this.....
ME LAR!!!! @_@





Me and MANDA! ^^






Birthday BOY! =]







My lover.






Baby and MUMMY~






my grandpa. =)






Cant get him clearly....
He's sweat.....some more got smell~ XD






Chee Hong~





Onn Kit!





Hui Wen. =]





Hui Xin.....^^






still snapping~ hehe!!!







MUACKS~








Mum's room.








I love NZ!








I love you.








Cute baby.....
she look innocent. @_@













HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
BBCAI!!!!!! =]







我心痛的,
想拥有你.







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment