Friday, December 4, 2009

Alone? Nope.......=]



Very very tired.............I slept til 1pm almost everyday! HEY! I went out alone today.^^ Erm......is quite fun and have a lot of mind thinking. I went by LRT and.....A malay old man snapped me!!!!!!! He sat opposite me and acted like using his phone, and actually was trying to snap me! I dont know whether is he success or not but......I knew he tried to did this!!!!  OMG~



I spended two hours at there and actually can be three hours but........I need to go toilet!*  GOSH~  I saw Mr. RUAN's book and MISS.Tan's book there!!!!!!!!  AAAAA~ I'm gonna get crazy at there! So happy but.....I WAN TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@   Nevermind, I'll go there again! XD     I went LRT stations nd so many people queueing for buying tickets. Suffering my uterus? LOL.......



I went Ampang Park and joined mum with dinner. Before mum came, I went into Guardian and have a look on CLEARASIL.  A women almost 50+, walked to me and introduce something like facial things to me but.... SO EXPENSIVE!  LOL......I got my own facial things and I thanked her. She did not gave up,took one for me, and seems like kept on forcing me to buy. OKOK, I took on my hand and continued looking for my stuff. Once she walked to the other places, I quickly put back the thing and went to counter. PHEW~ Luckily!!!! I think she dont know. xD



I ate my dinner at FUN'S TAIWAN restoran. Hmmm......The food was quite good and nice, but....a bit expensive lar~  We cant finish the food and DAPAU for dad for his SUPPER! hehe..... I went tuition but......buddies haven reach yet. SIGH!!!!  A big touble on me! Last week HE didnt come, was a big present for me. I'm so happy and yet today.......I felt something was impeded my sight infront of me.  Taking good control of myself and not facing on the RIGHT DIRECTION! =]




That's my 卤肉饭。





Mum's set.





Chicken wings with BLACK PEPPER!
I HATE THIS and
DAPAU for dad. xD





Me! ^^





Smile girl. =]




Manda and Ern Ching came, we chatted a lot till teacher came....WE STILL CHATTING! Manda was crazying on her twilight, NEW MOON.=.=   Quite fun on my studies today! ^^   Today was the last day of tuition in 2009, I hope I wont see Y again.  Watching MULAN for one and half hour. Long time didnt watch and I dont really remember the story.  I LOVE MULAN!!!!   I watched this movie when I was 6 years old and now....I'm 16 years old! Woooo~ 10 years! 




My picture. hehe!!!






Can guess which one is me?
That's me and one of my cousin bro.
Everyone said we are 龙凤胎 when we were young.
Did we look same?
We always fight!
HE BULLY ME!!!! =[ 



************************



I'm 16 now!!!!
Big girl........^^
I can do it without EVERYONE!




Playing with baby till 12am, only I on my com and watched movie again. Is 4.30am now..... OMG!!!! Tomorrow still need to wake up very early in the morning. Adui......Good night! =[





Baby.......NOT CUTE DY!
NAughty BABY!@_@








你比好很多,
但, 比你先到.
对不起.








~ END OF THE POST~

No comments:

Post a Comment