Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mum's birthday.

Hmmm....Today is mum's birthday. Our celebration started at yesterday. Let me tell you guys about her celebrations. =]


Yesterday morning, I cant woke up for my early appointment with Aunty Lesley. GOSH, I was late. We went facial with cousins. Of course, that fees will be paid by Aunty Lesley cause she belanja mum. Me and Nic followed, I did my facial too. ALAMAK! So pain that they squuezed my pimples out. I wanna shout it out but mum was just beside me. (We were in couple's room).  That fella treat my pimples like shit! I love Nicole so much! She was the one who in charged on me, she's kinda nice and kind! =]



She was busying walking here and there. =.=





What so syiok?
But.....still cute! ^^



After my facial for an hours, i came out from room. My face swell like hell! No lar, is just....look red because of the pimples! >.<....Is really pain till now. T.T We went for lunch at DOME. We ate a lot man!!!!! MS.Baby was sleeping and we enjoyed our lunch so much without her! She woke up and ngam ngam we finished our lunch. hahaha!!!! Chatted with Nic when adults went for toilet. AIya....conclusion will be..... NIC was NAUGHTY! xD



After facial....





Look good?





This fella sleeping......





Shhh.........xD





Nicholas's drink.





Mum's flat white.





Lesley's drink.





MINE!!!!! xD
WHy no water de?
CAuse......Is green tea and Need to pour by ourselves. =]





Spicy Olio Pasta.
Lesley's.





Mum's PUF!!! Nice!!!





Me and Nic ate this.
Really creamy.......GOSH!!!!






Our dessert......NICE!
RICH in Chocalate!!!!





This fella woke up dy.....
eating chocalate cakes.





Naughty mummy put a DOME beside her. =]





Nic carried her.





Changing pampers......LOLX!!!





BILLS..





Waiting Lesley's cars.



At night, mum went dinner with adults and left me alone with baby. Dad came back, ate his dinner and brought me and sis to Carefour. She was cute.....running here and there. Dont even want me to hold her! She ran when I chased her! @_@.....SO naugthy!  We reached home about 11.45pm and put her sleep. I watched 宫心计 till late night, 2.45am. I lefted my presents on the living hall, I hope mum like it. Woooost!!!! ^^



Baby.=]




SHe cant sit well.....
wanna come down and walk. =.=



Today, I woke up so late.......I was tired!  12.45pm!!!!!!! Late lerrr~~~ Mum smiled at me when I woke up. LOL...she said she love the cards! U welcome,mum! =]    Thought of going out today but....because of baby again......changed the whole journey and stayed at home. T.T....bring her out really in trouble! So.....Continued watching my 宫心计........Cousin called me at 4something and dated me out. Uggghhh! I was lazy.....but, he drove to my house!!!!!!!!! So suddenly....!!!!! Mum was so happy seeing him and invited him and his friends in. We chatted and I rejected for going out with him cause I still have my dinner with mum later. sorry,maybe next time! =]




Cousin Alex with his friends.


Dinner time!!!!!! Dad brought us out for dinner. YUMMY! We ordered a Milky claypot crab, I love IT! That sis no need to say dy lar.....so naughty, running here and there! @_@  I was enjoying my crab meal! DAMN NICE.......Me and dad kept on eat....hahaha!!!! 



Baby....is ready for dinner!





Since waiting for adults to get ready.





LOL.....^^





Me and Baby. =)





Birthday LADY! xD






Dad bought this bag for mum.
ELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
It cost about 200+++
OMG.......So expensive!
@_@




Me! at dad's car. hehe.....






NEH!!! This crab! So nice!!!!
YUMMY!





wooooo~





WAH, finished by me and dad. Delicious!!!!!!





Smile! n_n





Happy Birthday, MUMMY!
Love you 4ever. =]










~ END OF THE POST ~

1 comment:

  1. gosh~happpy birthday to ur mom!

    and the pic is soooo cute =D

    kaka~
    ur mom's bag is much more cheaper than ur shoes okay...

    ReplyDelete