Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teachers' Day...^^

LOL.....long time didnt on and post my blog la.....seriously, life is damn busy+lazy. Erm....I got sick and crazy with some stuff. LOL.....I'm gonna post it today la......=]



WAHAHAHAHA~ We were celebrating teachers day today. I was having a performance about INDIAN DANCE. Hmmm, I dont really know more about INDIAN dance actually, but after I get along with them, I found that was quite interesting and they were funny!!!!! I cant really remember all the names but I knew some. Like....Darmin and Dinesh!!!! cause they were my partners.^^ and some more.....erm........Janeft, Shameetha, Shaveena,Tharsan, Li Shien,Vishnu, Shini, Divya, Amarjot and some girls.....I forgot their name. >.< 


Gathered at the bilik pingpong early in the morning and we were preparing for some stuff. Girls started to make up while guys were still snapping photos! =.= Alright, Many teacher came in to help me to put on the SARI. Pn PUVA, Pn Maggis, Pn, Khati and some more la....It was huge, long and heavy!!!!!!!! It was so tight and I was so hard to jump! I was the bride and I have some bridemates. XD  I kept practicing my steps with DARMIN cause I dont think I can jump for posing. My buddies all came to bilik pingpong to visit me, so touched!!!^^ 



Shameetha and Shein...
Waiting for make up.




SEXY BACK~ =]





Teacher was helping me to wear the sari....




My sari is done. =]





Pn.Siti Asiah. XD





Divya and me. ^^




Amatjor and me....=]



We were preparing behind the stage afterward and I was so nervous. SOLO leh!!!!!!!! T.T   Dont know which indian fella scared me! DAMN~ By the way, me and Darmin really takut, he kept reminding me the steps, how can i rememer so much at the moment? =.= Divya,Amarjot kept hugging me for support. Suddenly the musics played by PA system and I went out......WOOSTTT!!!!!! everyone shouted and clapped! LOL.....so high a~ I'm so shy! >.<  My steps confused and I dont know where to look. My lovely buddies shouted and screamed my name so loudly!!!! Touched and thanks for supporting!!!!!!!! When Darmin came out with MJ's steps, everyone clapped too! He was really MJ's son~ Smart and cute! ^^ 



When I went back to the stage, Shameetha, Shaveena and Li Shein helped me to take off some accessories and put another new accessories on my head. Woooo~ My turned again after the four girls. So high dancing with Dinesh!!! I can saw that he was nervous and forgot the steps. LOL....siapa yang noob pulak? XD  My lovely Manda screamed and screamed.....My friends were clapping hands after my performance.  
Thanks for supporting guys! =]



Very rush for us actually, we went back to bilik pingpong and changed our school uniform. Wiped off the make up and my dirty legs. Thanks to Shamaatha's mother who helped us to fold all sari and accessories that we threw on the floor. So.....rushed back to my class cause I thought teacher will have class with us. =.=  Aiks......all teacher let us FREE and we chatted in the class.....So FUN!  We slept in the class and REST! Waiting for morning section to end. Tired......everyone TIRED!!!!!!




Cutie.....^^




Suicide by colgate? XD





My sister. 




Buddies. =]




Five of us. ^^
Love them.



Once the bell ring, I went to bilik pingpong again to prepare for afternoon section's performance. Manda went to tuition alone, sorry my dear. =[   And, we ordered MC for lunch. Shameetha's mother came to helped us again. Make up, Sari and accesories. Of course my Sari.....is the most headache one, teacher came to helped me again. I suddenly and accidently broke one accesories and we were trying to fixed it up. Thanks Pn.Khati, Vishnu and Tharsan. =]  We took some photos and I was having my lunch all the way.....NICE MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^



Gym's kids.




Preparation for their performance. 




Posing...=]





Nice....^^





They were make up.





MCD!!!!!!!!!!^^ 





Shini_ME_Darmin.





Afternoon's girls with Darmin.=D





My dear Divya. =]



What I shocked was the HIGH ambience for the afternoon section too. They were also screaming and clapping hands when I came out firstly then followed by Darmin. Out of my expectations. XD Well, I dont really did well in the last part with Dinesh. I saw my shape was like 杂草. HAHAS.....Is just a performance, take it easy! =]   We were kept taking photos after the last performace. So happy....But we cannot bear to part. We bought cake for Pn.Khati, saying thank you for giving me a good chance to performance before I graduate. She was shocked and happy. Everyone suppossed to eat one pieces of cake but I dont wanna eat.




Cake.^^





Smart Darmin. 
CUTE!!!!! ^^





Me and Shaveena.





Again shot 2.





"TARZAN" and me. XD




My husband.  =]




\

 YO~



Those guys and teacher forced me to take one pieces. OH GOSH.....Tharsan forced me and he said otherwise he will feed me. LOL.....DARMIN and DINESH heard and they came to warned THARSAN. Their looked was really funny. They said I was belongs to them. How am I gonna separate? XD  I took the cake and curi-curi pushed it to Dinesh. Begged him to eat the cake to proved that he LOVED me. HAHAHA!!!!! Finally, he finished. =]  
I hugged Darmin and Dinesh before I went back home. Other guys jealous.....LOL.....we hugged together and I wanna cry dy. T.T  
I love them.




Four Indian Girls. ^^








Till now.....I really fall in love on them.


 4 Pairs. 





ME! ^^





My lovely husband.






My sweetheart.









Thanks for friends that supporting me,
Thanks for teachers,
Thanks for Divya by consoling me,
Thanks for Jenath, Vishnu, Tharsan,
Thanks for My Dear Dinesh and Darmin.
and thanks to my darling Manda who shouted the most. =]





~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment