Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weee~ ^^ ❤





HEY READERS!!!!!
Guess what's happening on these two days? LOL.....Quite happy la~ =]  
BUT.........












I'M STILL HAVING EXAMS!!!!!!!! T.T






I dont even touch my book yet....Seriously!














Dont scold me.......>.<
UGH......
can I start my story? XD
YEAH~ ^^









I went OLD TOWN with friends after school yesterday. But before I leaved the school, I saw Darmin! He had a hair cut and he looked more handsome!!!!! He's cute! =D  THEN!!!!! My heart broke when I saw he was chatting with SHINI. Both of them were dating in the school. T.T  Aiks....I thought he will be loyal to me? =[   LOL......kidding......DARMIN, enjoy your date! =]



We were having fun at OLD TOWN. Vishnu and Jenath came after our lunch, they went back home for bathing. I was happy because AT LEAST they came! ^^ Joking with them and was so FUNNY! Chatting with Shameetha and Shaveena at there, we were sharing secrets! and talking about 38 stuff. XD Happy with her! =]  All of those guy were teasing Tharsan and he was like a bit "bo Song". Anyway, just kidding. Dont take it serious.
We took quite many pictures, just scroll down to see! =]








Dear Meetha and Me. =]










Me! ^^








Vee & Me.=]









ME_DENISH_MEETHA.









THARSAN and DENISH.






DENISH_VEE_ME_VISHNU.










THARSAN_JENATH_DENISH_VEE_ME_VISHNU.










Three boys and Three girls.







Veena and Me ^^






My Hubby. ❤









Like brother? =.=







Girls with their dancing partner. ❤









Look like Couple? XD







Four Guys VS Me. XDXD!!!






They were playing....=.=
Looking at me...XD








YEAH! =]






Hugged me! ❤ 







Our Lunch. @_@








We leaved about 3pm and went back home. I had a nap and went for tuition at night. Kinda tired but felt energetic after see-ing my dear friends. Four of us from 3S were in a row. 
YETFENG_AMANDA_ERNCHING and ME. ^^  
We were talking about 事非 with teachers...REALLY BOSONG with someone!!!!! Me and Ern Ching talked and talked so much......38 la me....XD 

















Today, I woke up very early to go for Badminton with friends. Unfortunately, heavy rain and I delayed for that. I still need to send my sis to nanny's house then only I go for badminton. Sending her to nanny's house was quite fun. She was kinda cute in the car. =D   Aiks....I late for badminton and they were still waiting for court. LOL....we were chatting at there and waited for the court. Finally, we got the court and I played for awhile. I wanna express it out actually, but my hand was tired!!!! No use.....T.T 






Pro 1.









Guys were playing...










Yao Hong there~ =]




Almost late for tuition after that, so rush for me!!!! T.T   Yet Feng was late to tuition...hahaha!!!! I was Quite tired in the tuition class but...I still can stand and smile at everyone! =]      



 Strong girl. =]





I was thinking that I can have a nap at home after tuition but......mum said going out with cousins to have dinner. ARGH.....I'm tired. T.T  




 Recess time....T.T


 


 I typed this in the calculator...XD


 


 Lovies. ❤





We met at Aunty house and went to Sri Hartamas for steamboat again. =.=  BUT....Sis make us got crazy at there! Her actions and innocent make us laugh till siao..XDXD!!!!!   Okok....我斯文点.....>.<...... My big cousin brother sat beside me and he kept teasing me when I was eating.....=.= Oiii....He's really.....!!!! SOmetimes he's cute la but sometime's he's really 低B. =D   Me and Tyng enjoyed so much chatting at there! ^^  We were playing with Charmainne after dinner. She's cute!  We went for shopping after that...just for a walk. Me and Tyng got crazy on those teddy bears. =D






They were ordering....=]









Egg on the top....










everyone eating....^^








Playing with Charmainne.









They wanna buy the numbers that she choosed.
TOTO...4D....MAGNUM! =.=








Youngest grandchildren and the Eldest grandchildren at mum's family.
Look like daddy and daughter right? XD









LOL.....He was following her.










I love this little pinky cow!!! ^^







Cute. ❤










Three of them....
I was crazy at there....







Hug me!!!!! ❤










Tyng and Me.










Bye. =]







Enjoyed my day very much. =D
























你说今晚聊通宵! ❤



















*PIMPLES PIMPLES GO AWAY!













~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment