Saturday, May 15, 2010

my life.



My fingers got stung by a bee on wednesday night. It was really pain.....I wanna cry by the time it STING me! I thought it was dead and will not have the poisonous anymore, how I know!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T  
My finger bengkak dy....I cant even straight my fingers!!!!!!!! and somemore I need to perform on Thursday!!! UGH!!!!!! I used colgate to neutralised it but seems like it doesn't work.  I told my mum but she also dont wan choi me and went to sleep. How can I sleep with the pain! 



Then,When I got up the next day. My fingers swells and red....Is pain!!!!!!!!! I cant even tie my hair nicely!!!  I tried to complaint to my mum but she still said is just a small matter....=.=   I cant attend my piano classes because I cant play the piano. Is damn pain la abang!!!!!!!!  I wanted to go to see doctor but nobody fetch me there. Suffering....... 
My whole finger swollen and turned to purple colour. Somemore I cannt bend my finger! I used to tell teachers and everyone asked me to to see doctor now. At the end, I went to see doctor. Mum brought me there and doctor said ITS SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! See....I told them earlier but they dont believe!!!!!!!  



seee...swelling.....






The colour also changed...T.T


Doctor did injection for me to prevent the toxic flows around my body. Is painful!!!!!!!!!! U know? I really scare of injection, PAIN! I wanna cry out.......DAMN PAIN!!!!! He gave me some medicine, about antiboitic la, prevent itchy, and bla bla bla......PHEW~ I felt a bit comfortable now. When I went to Pn.Ng's house, she gave me the enzyme and stirred it with my hands. EEUUWW~ Its smelly....but she said is good to have a try. thanks you. =] 


My medicine...
I'm so scare to eat medicine....
Oh god, help me~ >.< ~



Thanks to Dinesh and Tharsan who came to visit me in the school.
Maybe they were just passing by my class......=.=
but I was so happy to see them.





Let u guys see some of the pictures I took within this few days.



My naughty sis.....cute! ^^





She want this car.





my dad bought for her. =.=





Playing around in new house. XD





Tuition teacher's daughter!
Damn cute!!! =]





My naughty sis dont know doing what....=.=





I passed my exams. ^^






Dad fetch me to British councils.





For fun in the car....
Just jump and scroll down.....XD





British council's toilet...>.<






❤ Indian Dance.








~ END OF THE POST ~

6 comments:

  1. hey we were not ony passing by ur class i called dinesh to follow me go n see u.....cuz kesian u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!!!!means u all just kesian me la!!!
    what o? I dont need u all to kesian me la, I memang hate ppl to kesian me!
    That denish is kinda like a WOOD! =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. use ur actions to prove that u are not. =]

    ReplyDelete