Thursday, May 20, 2010

Simply. =]




Hey!!! Following my blog? LOL.....hmmm, I'm still having exams actually but I was thinking to post something on my blog. happy? =] 




TUESDAY, 18/5/2010

Alright, My mood was down on that day. Totally DOWN! Just...felt like....something that I cant accept when it was happened. Yeh Hwan and Yen Teng kept worried about me, asking me about what had happened.   Finally, I expressed out my feelings and my friends saw. =.= I'm so sorry that I was not under control on that moment. Nope! I'm strong! Dont worry about me! =]   
Hey! I saw that four indian guys at ANANDUR lepak at there.
So happy to see them! ^^


I have a cold war at tuition with someone. Erm...I dont know whats the matter for both of us but seems like its hard to start a word. We have a distance between and It was not like last time. The feelings.....was making me depressed. I dont have the mood to finish the exersice that gave by teacher. My brain was blank!!! Heart was broken and smashed. I managed to stand until after tuition classes.



My finger was slightly better but the colour is still dark and purple.






Yeh Hwan wrote this on my hand.
Thanks for caring. ❤







WEDNESDAY, 19/5/2010


The first day of exams.....I was sleepy and my eyes swells. Hmmm? 


Had my lunch with that four fella and my dear Shameetha! ^^ We just ate at ANANDUR la..... lepak at there...chit-chatted....quite fun what! But the most teruk thing was....I was having sore throat.=.=  I felt pain when I talked but....those fella make me laugh and HIGH! XDXD!!!!!  I saw yoke thieng and Yen Teng at there too, they just passed by. IT makes me started to think of one thing, 1 boy 1 girl in a house, do u think they will not happen anything? 



JENATH_THARSAN_DENISH.




LOL.....what pose izit? XD





SHAMEETHA and VISHNU.




Dad fetched me to british council today. I was very tired and sleepy! Most of my friends didnt come today cause they are also having exams. T.T  Well, Stacey was the one who didnt leave me alone! XDXD.  That naughty CHOO HAN kept teasing me!!! He took my bag during recess time and he was like a small kid. EH, brother~ U are 17 years old this year.... =.=  He wore red colour clothes today with his brother CHOO SEONG! look like the same. ^^  Well, I did to gila with him in the class, quite high la! XD~ 
Missed them! ❤ =] 






Me in the toilet =]








Saw me in the dark? ^^









THURSDAY, 20/5/2010

LOL....is today la! Having maths and english test for today. I admitted that I didnt did well in this paper. I also dont know whats the problem. Careless ba I think....But felt free suddenly after exams!!!! ^^  Went tuition with dear Manda today!  Many things to tell her.....Happy la....XD!  We are really damn 38 all the way... But I hate the restaurant that we ate at there, so smelly!!!!!!! Grrrr~ T.T



Unfortunately, heavy rain when we were having tuition classes!!!!  I didnt bring umbrella......T.T  Me and manda sure wet la....but...someone appeared after our tuition classes. LOL....not my hero la....is Manda's HERO. XD! But....the umbrella that he brought for us was so small! =.= Me and manda were wet.... 
ALL WET!!!!! 
Two of them sweeyt la....AIYO!  I was So COLD in the LRT too....LIke refrigerator....!!!!!! -100 degree celcius!!!! Just hope that my hero will appear at there too...
Nobody cares about me!!! T.T 



Selling umbrella here.....XD
Just outside tuition centre....
LELONG~haha





LOL.....





WET Kim Tiong~ =.=





Erm....what are they going to do? =.='''






So happy la....



I was thinking to go back home and change my clothes so that I will not get cold in the piano classes. BUt still heavy rain and I straight away go for piano classes. I was kept sneezing at there. Aiks...I knew! My flu is coming~ T.T  After staying at there for an hour, I quickly went back home and bath! Erm....I felt so cold and something like....gonna get fever. Having flu and diarrhoea now....Because the restaurant's food!!!!!!! Make me like this.....
Really suffering la!! =[   
I'm still strong anyway, readers! dont worry about me!








I wish I could get heal.
To U.







想念是会呼吸的痛!
有很多事想跟你说。
不要离开我!







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment