Thursday, May 27, 2010

U will not know.



DANG DANG DANG DANG~ 
I finished my exams!!!!!
And finally........XD



DOnt so happy first la......
Cause Next exams is coming~ =.= 
Adui.....I wanna rest also cannot~ =[ 




Wanna view,Reading my blog? Or click "X" ? 
Support support la...^^ 





24/5/2010, Monday. 

I had physics and Moral exams on that day. What I cant expected was, the physics paper a bit easy for me. XD  I just suprised!!!! Cause I dont really study for all topics. T.T  Erm....After recess time....Me, Shameetha and Amanda study for the moral nilai sampai mati. Especially me....Cant even read!!! T.T   I just felt a bit uncomforatable....having sore throat, flu and fever during exams. I was kept "chewing" in the exams. Dao Hong who sat beside me kept staring at me cause I was "producing" the sound. Somemore Yeh Hwan and Amanda gonna punch me too....T.T    Oiii...I also tak nak sakit during exams la.....I've been suffering during exams, 
THE WHOLE DAY!!!! >.<



After school, Yet Feng, Amanda and Me went MCD for lunch. Stayed at there for revision on Add Maths. Before that, we were chatting at there...38! I was fever but still having MCD. =[   What to do....no people take care of me ma....T.T   I was quite tired at there, just felt like sleeping. But I still need to stand for my add maths! GOSH.....We were doing exercises at there. Actually hor, were yet feng and amanda doing de... I was just dreaming....NONONO! I did to do some of the questions but all wrong.=.=  
Anyway,I loved the feels!  ❤



Ours lunch.





Doing add maths.





Acting nia....=.=





Our calculator.





MANDA_YET FENG_ME





We went back home in the evening and raining. I slept when I reached home. Tiring u know? I still have to got up and finish my BIOLOGY!!!! I studied till 4am something. Kinda tired for me.....Stay strong! =] 





25/5/2010, Tuesday.


I.......I gave up my add maths paper. T.T   I cant finish....NO time for me to finish! T.T   So rush.....but, at least my BIOLOGY paper quite okok la....Hope that I didnt write wrong on the experiment! =D   LOL.....Just tell you guys after school la..^^ 


Hmmm, A bit sad that I cant see him after school. My mood totally down without him. T.T  Well, My darlings were trying to make me HIGH but it doesn't seems like work. Sorry sorry.....   Having lunch with them but not with the hearts.  I suprised that he was beside me in the tuition. I thought was Tien You will always sit with me. >.<   The patient and concentration on him to teach me mathematics. Touched. =] 


The same thing I did after tuition...went back and slept again. I woke up at 11.30pm something I think and started to touch on my History Book. I tried me best to finish up but I cant...Studied till 4.30am and I cant sleep after that....Cause I drank coffee. >.<  So hard to force myself to sleep.






26/5/2010, Wednesday


I was blank out in the History exams. I dont know what to write on that essay. Just.....Smiling with Dao Hong =.='''......Had my lunch with Shameetha and Manda. =]  Talking about girls' stuff and so.....38!  Shameethat went for tuition after that.....Manda came my house. We watched 下一站幸福 together but we accidenlty fall asleep. Manda's look was to "......."........So tired......I cant even wake up for bath....I stilll need to go British Councils ler....!!!!


Dear meetha.





NOOB manda.





What is she doing? =.=




My dear Sook Yee didnt come for tuition today again, lefted me alone at there. T.T   Ok la...I still got stacey and Charlie. But.....Zoe was full of anger today cause we dont really support her when she gave us to play for some games. And...she gave us a lot of homework....T.T......



Gotcha.=]




27/5/2010, Thursday.


YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Exams pertengahan tahun ended!!!!!!! ^^ All of us were sleeping in the class when we were having computers and PJK's exams. Who cares? Sleep is more imporant! XD  After recess time, MANDA_YEH HWAN_SHU XIAN_YENTENG and ME were playing together! SO high la.....Everyone laugh till no sound dy. Playing games and biting hands if we lose. HAHAHA......A bit childish but fun la....^^  
Great time!



Chee Hong was sleeping in the class....
I kacau-ing him...XD





manda lagi teruk...=.=





My hand turned red dy!!!!!
Cause I kept losing.....and 
they bit me.....
so painful!!! T.T





I had KFC for lunch today with Manda. What a MINI KFC? So small of portion. Manda's burger lagi teruk. Just like nugget. =.='''.......I was kinda sleepy at tuition today cause I didnt sleep for few days day dy. But I tried to make myself alert and concentrate in the class without sms-ing! Whenever I felt sleepy in the class, I used to sms to stay alert. XD I knew is not good, I will change it! =] 



 KFC.





Concentrate......LOL





 LOL....just felt sleepy....>.<





 Awwww~ I love sweets! ^^
YUMYUM~=D




Manda's brother came to our tuition center and waited. It started to rain actually. I walked alone with the rain. I'm A bit wet......Hmmm? It's not fun to be a light bulb.All the way alone in LRT...Listening to musics......Both of them.....kept talking nia....Aiks...=.=  
Erm? My piano class was sucks today. It's my fault....I didnt concentrate and I was sleepy. I tried to do my theory but my practical.....such a rubbish. Sorry. T.T 



Happy.






captured from far.





__________________________


Just finish keeping my stuff and cleaned the room. 
Doing some housework. =]
An unfortunately latest news to let you guys know,
Shhhhh............
I'm having sore throat and fever now. =(
I think I got cold from rain and didnt sleep for this few days.
causes me like that. T.T
I sensed, I wont have herbal tea from you again,
Thats why I kept it secretly and...
Tried get myself tired to forget everything.
Is ok. 




Thats before....
During exams....
I knew its messy......>.<






 
Slightly fever.











还来不及告诉你,
你忙了。
我很心痛你,不知道此事。
知道了,你会担心吗!!!
你会在乎吗?!!










Tuition center's toilet.....=]










最珍惜的拥抱。
 




~ END OF THE POST~

No comments:

Post a Comment