Monday, April 26, 2010

Vanessa ❤ =]



HEY! I went for ASQ to support VANESSA yesterday! ^^ Is a nice experience for me! Papa Cham bought us MCD for dinner! WOOST!!!! French Fried!!!! I love it! ^^  Manda's family did some of the banner to support VANESSA. We waited those stuff to brought us into the studio. I was so excited when I got into the studio!!!!! It was not really big but, very cold inside. I saw an artist, 萧慧敏. She presided the competition, she was pretty and nice. =]



Me....in Manda's car.
MCD!!!! =D





sunset.....=]





MANDA VS ASTRO.





Me! ^^





Parents. 




Suddenly Those competitor came out from the back, and we were shouting and screaming!!!! 
I SAW VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!
She was so beautiful!!!!!! so CHARMING!!!!
We were shaking the banner and shouted out her name! NICE!!!!!  REally gila la me~ =.=  The director started the show and introduced them. First of all, those competitor sang so nice today. Some of them cried including VANESSA. Aiks.....the scene was so impressiveness. When was VANESSA's turn, we shaked the cards and shouted so loudly without whistle!!!!
OMG......her voice was AWESOME!!! 
She hugged me!  Fall in love on her!!!! ^^



ASTRO 新秀大赛 2010!
That was the stage, I curi-curi snapped. XD






Me and Manda kept screaming and shouting and I had sore throat after the show. Very damn sakit and dont felt like talking. T.T   Nevermind, worth it for Vanessa Cham! ^^ 



Thank you for YOUR 凉茶 today!=]
So sweet! 











I enjoyed the show! =D
Love Vanessa! ❤ 






 ~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment