Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sweet day?



Hmmm....I slept very late yesterday....about 1am something. LOLZ......I was not really tired but I have to force myself to sleep la....or else I cant wake up to school dy! Anyway, I almost late to school tim! =.='''  I was thinking to sleep in the class before school starts. Who knows? He came and sat beside me. LOL.....is Yet Feng la! We just chatted, I dont wanna be the light bulb on "THEM", so......YF accompanied me la. =] 



I was sleepy at first but I felt so consciousness after chatting with him. ENERGETIC!!!! hahaha~  Maybe his lame joke and funny look ba! XD  Well......I had a hand wash with sanitizer at Pusat Kegiatan this morning. Really Swt.....!!!!  to prevent H1N1 ma.....=.=''''   LOL....I did my BM oral test today, hmmm? Quite high marks I think. Have fun at MS.Angie class too! She's too open minded! Until all girls felt so SHY! >.< 
In the recess time, I supposed to be having meal with MANDA but someone came to rampas her from me! T.T   I was sad anyway. I went to find my friends but all of them seems like "inconvenience". XD   Alright...... I was alone walking around. =[  




YAYA!!!!!!!!! We had a video class at PJK after recess time! Watching the abortion of baby!!!!!! Oh Gosh! They were so cruel! The infant was so cute in his mother's stomach!!!! Was a little boy! He got nose, tiny mouth, ears, eye, hand and leg!!!! So tiny!!!!! Really cute!!!!! I dont understand why his mother can be so cruel to him!!!! I CRIED in the class.....I cannot stand the heartless of his parents and the way they "wash" off the infant!!!!!!! Full of BLOOD and the "apparatus" they used to KILLED the infant!!!!  They smashed the infant and finally pulled IT out from the Uretha. The blood and wasted product "............."........
So, stop the action of abortion! PLEASE! 
THIS IS A LIFE!



Well, all of 5S1 girls got scolded by Moral teacher cause we were late to her class. Aiks....... The last two period, teacher went for mesyuarat!!!!!! YEAPIII~ Me and YT was talking about the driving skills. LOL.....She was so nervous!!! Wish her good luck! ^^ 
Pass with flying colours! 
GAMBATEH YEN TENG!!!!!! =] 




I enjoyed today after school ended! In the school, I felt like happy cause "........"!!!  XDXD~ LOL.....Hmmm, A snail climbed and sticked on my car's door mirror there. I shouted!!!!! and at last YF helped me to cleaned it! THANKS brother!!!! ^^  Hmmm? Amanda was a bit late to my car today and we were so BOSONG!!!! Anyway.....we were 38 after that! Really really enjoyed with three of my sweatheart la! =D  
 -AMANDA CHAM Baby!
 -JINYIN Darling!
 -JADD-MENN Honey!

A lonngggg chat with them in the car and drizzling....So, we waited the rain to stop. Who knows? My brother came and used a umbrella to covered on me!!!! WOW~ So gentlement la wei!!!! =]  
That 3 monkeys SCREAMED so loudly in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@    Calm down girls.....he's just a gentle man! =.=''' 
LOL.....Thanks la, I appreciated. =D 




That Eng Siah.....threw YF alone today at tuition. Dating at A Tuan's house. ^^ LOL......So, YF sat beside me la....Sorry, Tien You! >.<   I was so high in the tuition. Really felt happy....and WARMED. I enjoyed!!!!!! It was so fun.....But....I was not feeling well! Felt like vomiting cause I was thinking back the video of abortion. =.='''' Sucks la.....T.T   Suffering till now.........



Hmmm....? My mood are still high at now.....Blood pressure HIGH!!! Heartbeat fast! Rate of reaction HIGH because of the  
"CATALYST ".....AAAA!!!! Help me.......T.T 
Watching 海派天心 soon. 
Last episod for today! =] 



*sorry la...no pics for today. =]
















我希望你每天都能这样陪我,
很温暖,很开心。
我开始紧张!因为..........
我怕你会再另我失望,心痛!
你不想说就不要勉强了,
你有权利不说。
对不起,我不该问你。






.
~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment