Saturday, April 17, 2010

Moody.



Aiks....Time really past fast....WTH! The god is challenging me! T.T   I'm so tired with my life....Kinda boring for this week! Hmm.....I slept a lot after exams till now.......I just felt like sleeping and not others. Let start my story from Monday ba....=] 





Monday, 12/4/2010

I went for my last driving lessons. LOL....I was very scare and nervous for the 上山part. I was quite disappointed on that day cause I cant really do it. My car kept reverse!!!! I wish that I dont fail on that part in the exam. Hmm? I got scolded by coach!!! T.T    


I was in the car. Waiting this car.





Thats how they park the car.=.=




Chill Chill...^^



Well....Sis was not feeling well on that day. Having Diarrhoea and vomit. We went to see doctor at night, straight away to KECEMASAN. Saw Teacher Tan at there, his father also admitted to hospital. I hope he can recover soon.=]  My sis? Aiks....she's a Naughty girl. Kept on wan People to carry and hug her! GRRRR~ 


Waiting.....





Sis cried.




Tuesday, 13/4/2010

In The morning, we got sport check! Aiya.....The perfect checked mine and lunckily I was past!!!! I brought cosmetic actually....XD!!! Shhh.....  Amanda and Jinyin went for Competition that day. I had my lunch with Mum and Menn. =]   Heavy rain!!!! Me and Jadd Menn was a bit like "couple".....Running in the rain.XD!  I was Not really happy seeing him in the tuition. Treat me so COLD!!!!! Erm...can say that my mood really down after seeing him in the tuition!!! Aiks.....I'm not concentrate anyway. T.T 


Mum told me that she saw EX walking behind me in the morning. She said....EX saw her but acted like cant see her and past by my car. LOL.....he still looking at me when I walked to my car and put some stuff. What I think is....Is that hard for you to say "HI" to my mum? She's older than you and U should respect right? Anyway, I dont wanna talk to him or listen to his sound anymore.




Wednesday, 14/4/2010

Went for Gymrama practice after school. I waited him for few minutes and finally saw him walking out from school with his friends. GRRRR! I'm waiting for you!!!! Damn stupid! >.<   I had lunch with YT and talked with her. Almost put my fire on her! Aiks..... I cant TAHAN!!!! My stomach was pain after Gymrama. Probably I ate too much for lunch or Probably my gastric came again. I ate my medicine after gymrama. It makes me felt like vomiting!!!! Watery and I hate the smells!!! 



My medicine for Gastric. T.T



Hey!!!! I met another TAN YET FENG at British Council!!! Today was our new term classes start, I saw TAN YET FENG's brother!!!!!!! =.=  No la...actually, he just looked like Yet Feng. Is really the same!!!!!! He was just form 4 this year and studied at CHONG HWA Independent. The hair, the style, the way he walked was like YET FENG! I was shocked when I saw him in the class! I thought he was Yet Feng!!! His name is Tan Zi Yang. LOL!!!!!!!! "TAN" TOO!!!!! ^^     My mum also said that He really looked like Yet Feng.=]



I wanna capture him but I was shy. >.<
I just captured this nia....
He walked too fast!!!!
The one who carried a black colour bag
and with a long white pants.





Thursday, 15/4/2010 

AHAHAHA! So tired in the school and I slept for half and hours.  The whether causes me like that. YT also kena...slept together with me. XD  Went tuition with Manda after school. LOLZ.....we were on the way high to tuition. Hmmm.....I was kinda sleepy at there. At least, He sms-ed me! LOL..... I had my lovely MC!!!!! I missed MC!!!!!  Teacher's wife gave us Lollipop today!^^  I opened for amanda until my hand pain! T.T


Too sweet for the lollipop.....For me,NOPE! NOT TOO SWEET~ ^^ We get closer but then not too close. =.=  Aunty came my house that night, she became more thin. My mum just consoled her. AIKS....... I haven finish my hw and went to bed earlier! XD 



Blek.=]




Friday, 16/4/2010

What a early in the morning, I slept in the assembly. Went for the PHYSICS classes and did my peka in the LAB. ARGH! I hate doing peka!!! Someone didnt asked me and took my stuff to use! I was not angry on that....Is just that.....Please dont use my stuff since I hate you so much! PLS! What I mention was a guy, so girls......dont be sensitive! =]   Had my english oral after physics, Ms.Angie was not in the mood that day. Anyway, I got full marks for oral!!!! XD  Quite fun when we were having oral. Yeh Hwan, Yen Teng, Manda, Me and Shu Xian.!!!!! ^^ 


I was with YF in the recess time.
LOL.....that's what manda want? =]        
We had a talk about "38" stuff, quite happy and funny! He was like a wood or a refrigerator. I enjoyed it! ^^ Boring Bio and maths class for me at every friday! HAHAHA! Had lunch with YF again after school. He looked a bit happy. =.=  NO la....is his exams resutls nia. Anyway, We had a lot of fun and jokes at there. I went back home and mum was sick. I bought Mee soup for her lunch, and she vomit out after eating. Having diarrhoea too!!!! AIYO.....what happen to sis and mum? =.=  Take care la....



I love Chemist class on friday!!!! ^^ I miss teacher so much and also him. =]   Erm.....Tiek Seen was so cute!!! XD   What I angry and unhappy was......he told me that he was happy when he sms-ed with her. My mood was totally down! Since U so happy then get far away from me la! I dont dare to say much, 免得惹祸!
But, U try to think la!!!!!
What was my feeling after I listened to you about her!!!!
I was disappointed.





SATURDAY, 17/4/2010
Today, I woke up very early in the morning. But I slept almost 1am ba I think. Chatting with brother lo....T.T Not going for badminton, I was lazy and not feeling well with my stomach. I haven done my tuition work too!!! AIks......gotta go for tuition now.....bye!




~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment