Saturday, April 10, 2010

Normal Day.



ALright, what a boring day for today. I woke up at 10am because of MAMA!!!!!!!!! I suppose to sleep until 12pm!!!!!! I cant sleep back after that. Ate my breakfast and watched TV. All of them went out with Aunty la... lefted me alone with the maid! =.=  I was choosing photos and wanna wash them at the photo shop. Almost took an hour to choosed those photos. TOO MUCH!!!!!!! Some of them I forgot to wash tim! T.T 



Before tuition.




I'm not in the mood actually.




Saw those photos, I think back of many stuff. Really make me happy and HIGH! =.=  Anyway, that was already past! LEts talk about my sis, really naughty girl nowadays! Look back on her pictures, she was chubby and FAT! Now she was like 拍骨! pity her.....AIKS! I was so rush to my tuition after sending my pictures to the photo shop. The uncle who serve me was like TURTLE!!!!!!! HE took so long time to copy my photos from pendrive!!!!!! I was geram but I dont dare to scold him. I respect! =]



The car which is same number with my car. ^^



Late to tuition again, I hate sautrday's tuition!!! I hate tuesday's tuition!!!!  I dont understand what teacher tough us about the chapter3 in physics. I was blank! I was dreaming. And yet, I was angry with the person who sat beside me! Is ok, just BOSONG him! Well, he was like a bloody person. I dont know what to say about him, but memang betul make me furious la! How should I let him know what am I thinking! Sigh...... dad told me to give up.



*
Recently, he came back. Asking me and disturbing me. I dont have any idea to reply to let him know I was actually dislike him. I should reply him without hurting him. Hmmm.....thats what we called as 自食其果!自作自受!The god is always have sikap KEADILAN! XD  
 *










SUddenly, I felt so empty by my side. I blank out in this few days, frustrated on something. I was still confusing on my last decides. I was hurt by HIM nowadays. HE will not know, cause he was a bloody minded! Forget it.









你不是在陪我,
你是在伤我。










 I wanna hug AMANDA tightly!!! T.T 










~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment