Friday, April 9, 2010

FREE!!!! ^^

LOLZ....exams finally over!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!^^ 

Today is Sports Day, 
I didnt go because of some "stuff" happened.









WAIT A MINUTE.............



There is a another exams coming again SOON! =.=
Anyway, I really feel like to stop my blog.
I have no time for this. or should say that I'm lazy.>.<



TOO long post if i wanna tell about my ONE MONTH'S life. LOLZ......
I just shorted to one week la....k? =]



I went back Penang last week. We supposed to start our journey at 4am morning. But all of us cant wake up cause Me and dad watched movie till late night. I watched "trick and treat" alone in the living room. WASAI!!!!! SO scary!!!!!!!! Is about halloween. SCARED ME!!!  And dad came down to watch his sports, almost 1.45am. =.=   


HOW can we wake up at 4AM?!!!! so,started our journey at 6am to Penang. Me and sis didnt really sleep cause we were high in the car till IPOH. We sang, we scaremed, we jumped! Dad and mum laughed at us when we fight in the car. She scratch my hand!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I pushed her face, then she cried! =.=  That day were many mist in the morning! Really COOL and NICE! ^^  We ate our breakfast at a coffee shop and continued our journey to Penang.



We reached IPOH.





Sis watching laptop in the car.




Full of mist.




Seee....not heavy rain.
Is really MIST!!!!! =]





Dad and Mum.^^



Went to 2nd Aunty house. She was bathing and we were waiting outside!!!! =.=   Hanging around at her house for few hours and ate lunch with her. Because of some traditional way and stuff, I cant go for CHING MING, so I stayed at her house. That day were heavy rain too! Luckily I didnt go, everyone were wet! HAHAHA~ I dont understand those adults how to sit inside the car!!!!!!!!! The car were very very very extremely wet when I got into the car! Almost can put some fish and turtle inside!!!! ADUI~ Our new car ler! Aunty Aunty jaga sikit la! =.=



Mainne was counting her fingers at AUnty house.




she said "12".
She showed. =]




Adult's gathering.




She slept at Aunty house. 
O.o......haha!!!!



We went back to hotel at 6pm but we reached there at 7.30pm! Heavy rain and stucked in the jam. Really teruk!!!! Anyway, we were chit-chatting in the car and having fun! ^^   We went back hotel, took our bath and went out for dinner. That day's dinner really enjoying la!!!  FRESH OYSTER! BAKED OYSTER! 
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Really fresh oyster!!!! I just ate it without adding TABBACO,lime, or salt. YUMMMYYY~ Feel the freshhhhh~ Chrunchy!!!! =]    We still ordered prawn, crab and LaLa!!!!! Only me and dad were enjoying! Mummy and sis watching nia.......=]



She looked excited!




FRESH Osyter!!!!! XD




Baked Oyster. =]





Seee...how fresh izit!!! 
Nice~




Baked one also nice....
YUMMY!!!!!





TOMYAM prawn~ 
DELICIOUS!





Curry CRAB!!!




Big ler? ^^





YEAH~ =]



After having dinner, dad brought us to Batu.Feringgi to have a walk. LOL.....Dark dark, apa pun tak nampak la!!! XD  I was studying in the hotel while they were watching tv!! Sis watched her 四千金 with laptop, I looked at my book with EYES! =.=   Everyone slept so early, lefted me alone....study at there~ T.T  



She was watching laptop again la....
Dad was naked.....hahaha!!!!




He used hair dryer to blew his pants.
LOLZ....sexy sexy~ XD





They were doing exercise after dinner. =.='''





18X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Massage nia.......dont think much~ =.=




Woke up at 7.3oam in the morning to have our breakfast at hotel. LOLZ......met the 7th Uncle, in the same HOTEL!!!!!! So funny! I ate a lot for my breakfast! Is a buffet, Dont waste ma! HAHA~  We packed our stuff and checked out from hotel in the morning. We went Aunty house to gathered, to go for CHING MING again. On the way to Bukit Mertajam, we were enjoying the view. After fetching those aunty and we went to gathered with uncle. We reached there almost 12pm and started to pray. 
HOT SUN!!!!!!!    HOT WHETHER!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and sis stayed in the car, others went down for praying. I have 7 uncle plus their wife, I have 2 Aunty+ their husband, I still have nephew and nieces! Even though they called my sister as " 阿姨".  SHE looked so OLD!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!



She was singing song....




Penang bridge. ^^





Dad driving....




Mama and me. =]





Sis and Mum.^^





TADA~ 
Thats me! ^^



SO many people gathered at there, I looked up from the car and gonna fainted too! =.= Dad fetched them back and the whole car almost flies!!!! They brought the flies back along~ =.= SO smelly and dirty~ >.<   I cannot tahan and almost punch them! =.=  Well, I dont dare to say out, aiks.....they are older than me. We went ECONSAVE after sending them home and had our lunch. Actually, nothing much inside there. Really empty... and boring......The shopping mall looked big but......smelly + dirty! =[



The one with red umbrella was my dad. =]









Thats how my last holiday with family during exams.
LOVE them so much!!!!!! =]
 










Byezz. ^^


~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment