Monday, March 8, 2010

Feel Bad.



Woost! I was so high this morning, almost late to school. Played with Manda and Yin after taking prizes,three of us like 38! >.<  PLaying with girls' "......" @_@.....They were pulling mine!!!!! T.T  We also played with the public phone and 发俏.....LOL!!!! Thinking back also feel geli......XD



I was suffering for my stomachace but I still smile at everyone. =]   Is my job to smile! ^^ Still having jokes in the class before recess with the new teacher. “鸡三足”. That was what she taught us, still got few more but I forgot.......hehe!!! I didnt eat anything in the recess time, stomach was quite pain actually. Saw Yet Feng and chatted with him. Naughty Manda lefted me there!!!! >.<  LOVE IT! *WINK*  Well, two of us dont know where to go and there were few people slightly change thier sight to us.I felt so uncomfortable! >.<



I fell asleep in the chamistry period,
and teacher suddenly called my name. 
Teacher: "TAN HUEY YI!!!!" 
Me: "huh?" I was still bluring~
Teacher: "Name the strutural formula for me."
Me: " Errr....4-ethly, 3-methlyheptan-2-ol...."
YEAH!!!! Correct ler~ ^^   Seee...... me geng ler? XD




Erm......Then end up with biology classes at 1pm. I walked out with manda from bio lab and saw him. =]   Lefted me and him in the classroom. I like the feels. LOL........we went back home together and we have been in silent mood for few minutes. Maybe.....we started to feel strength and weird like this. REcently, my mum like him so much. Kept talking about him with my Aunty, how good he is, how pro he is. OMG....... 
I didnt had my proper breakfast and lunch until my dinner, 8.45pm. Wonder that I still can stand for so long! I dont really feel like eating cause of stomach pain. Seriously, I'm suffering the pain! I feel so bad today!!!!!




YEAH.......not going to school tomorrow! *WINK*
1.24am, Chit chatting with my brother and
finding the airline now......
UGH.....I was still confusing......



 
 Air-asia airline.




  
 Firefly airline.





  
 Malaysia Airline.=]
I want this!!! ^^



stay tuned.


~ END OF THE POST ~


No comments:

Post a Comment