Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby's day.



LOL.....I woke up early in the morning today. Around 9am!!!! Went out with Aunty......Dad was sick and stayed at home! Anyway, he has sore throat and fever causes him has a SEXY VOICE. XD. We brought baby for swimming~ ^^  Erm....I supposed to be at Gimrama this morning, but....I flied~ =.=   Is just a feeling that make me dont wanna go, I dont like it! >.<     



I was so excited and baby looked like.....dont know whats gonna happen! =.=  Mum went KLCC for facial, we took baby to the water park there.....WASAI! So many people, MALAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  Luckily we found a shaded places and put our stuff on her baby pram. We took her down to the water and she was so scare. We changed her clothes and brought her to the deeper places. LOL....she was so happy playing with water! ^^   I kept snapping photos of baby. She was really cute while playing water. =]  Me and aunty almost wet.......>.< A malay aunty saw that I kept snapping baby's photos and take care of her, she thought that Sis was my baby!!! She asked me, " Anak kamu ke? " DENG!!!!!!!
I quickly replied....." TAK!!!!!! Kakak saja." =.=
I really looked like her mother mie? Am I so old? T.T



 
 She just stood beside......"seashore".




  
 Aunty played with her.....
They were happy! =]




  
 naughty baby after changing clothes....




  
 She played with water. =]




  
 The water kena her face....LOL




  
 Aunty brought her to the waterfall there....




  
 She was happy...




  
 Clapping her hands.




 
Aunty swung her again.....^^



She tried to play with others children or infant but......seems like few of them concern about her appearrance. @_@   A malay girl, about 3 to 4 years old, came towards baby.....KISSED her and HUGGED her!!!!! WASAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So open!!!! Sis's respond was like ".....huh?! what happen? why she suddenly kiss me? " she was very very VERY SHOCKED!!!!  Then, baby played till dont wanna go back! We catched her up and changed her clothes. While we were finding her clothes and towel, she walked back to the water by her own. =.=   She tried to hide and we cant find her. Swt....imagine, she's only one year old. Seee........how clever she is?



 
 O.Oooooo???
 Big mouth!!!!




  
 She played with a boy. LOL.....^^




  
 They were playing hide and seek. =.=




  
 Baby and Aunty. =]





  
 LOLZ........they.........=.=




  
 Baby wanna touch the switch......
but she was not tall enough.





  
 Me leg......@_@




After changing her clothes, we brought her to playground. She was unhappy and no mood!!! She wanna play water....=.=   She showed us LOOONNGG FACE!!! Dont choi me....=[   Aiks...... She was too tired and slept in the car, we went to fetch mum at Aster Spring. Next, we had DUCK RICE for lunch!!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!
  YUMMM~ ^^



 
 Her sad face......>.<





  
 She dont wanna play.....





  
Leng lui~~~ at the garden...^^





  
 Nice field...nice view.....=]





  
 DUCK!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME~=]



 
鹅掌!!!!
I love it!!!! ^^







We wanna go for shopping after lunch, but mum bought sausages from ISETAN and cannot store in the car for too long. So, we have to go back home. T.T   I wanna go SHOPPING!!!!!!!  Is ok.....I went back home and rest....but......Kept sms for two hours and.....Time wasted......>.<
Stayed at home all the while to pack my bags and uniform.
UGH......tomorrow got school!!!!! T.T
I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!
But........
Gonna do my passport soon! YAY~ =]





Bye. =]







Miss you so much.

~ END OF THE POST~

No comments:

Post a Comment