Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to 4/3/10.



YAY! YAY! YAY! Whats up today? I slept at the midnight, almost about 1am something. SHHHH....dont tell my mum! She will KILL me.....=.=    Ermm, sms lo.....aiks, naughty me!*wink*



I received a call at Thursday, was him*. Nah....I was still thinking not to receive his call! At the end, we chatted. But, I was totally "Beh Song" on him. Especially on what he said! Really TERRIBLE plus.....no reason geh. I wondered why he will call me so suddenly? Izit annoying him a? Well....he told me before...........
" 我们已经没有对方一段日子了,所以....我认为我们还是做回朋友比较适合。" in English la...... And now? What I wanna is.......既然都没有跟对方说话一段日子了,那你还要跟我做朋友哦?"
Seriously, I really dont wanna care about this stuff dy, I had tried cleared it! Ignored him.....ignored him! HAHAS! =] 



I finished my class happily on yesterday! Last four periods no TEACHER! @_@   Whole class so noisy! EH! I saw a couple.........so sweet in the class! =.=  Adui.....really cannot tahan......>.<   I was laughing with manda with some stuff and we were so HIGH!!!! I went for activities after school. He came and find me! So eppie! ^^ UGGHH....... Is kinda boring at the activities......I was reading my books and waited for the meeting to end up! AHAHA! Finally!!!! GOD BLESS ME! XD    

Manda went for her ERICAN exams. But, the reception make a mistake~~ So she need to sit for the exam again....Aiks...>.<


 
 Manda was squeezing CHILLY SAUCE!!!! 
She cannot live without CHILLY.=.=




  
 Eating her MC.....




  
 Almost MC for two weeks dy.....@_@



Excited to find Yet Feng at canteen. LoLz....He was waiting for me again. Sorry...sorry....I was late. I had my lunch at chit chatted in the canteen. He was doing his Chemistry and I was helping him to "decorate" his calculator. XD!!!!  He was kept squinting and looked what I did on his calculator. hahaha......The whole canteen just left two of us. We leaved school about 3.30pm and heavy rained what I sent him to LRT. So sakit hati to see him walking under the hot sun + rain. @_@


His calc.XD



Went tuition at night and PN.NG was still the same! So cute!!! =]  Hmmmm, I understood what she taught. Happy to attend her class. ^^ He's just opposite me. *wink*




***
Today, I woke up at 6.30am. Actually just.....woke up suddenly and saw brother's msg. Replied him and chat awhile....we slept again. HAHA.......Till 10am ++  , The maid was cleaning up my room and so noisy!!! I cant sleep and went downstairs....All of them went out...to PASAR! =.=   I supposed to be going out for badminton but.....mum wanted me to stay at home. T.T   Plus,I was not feeling well. Having stomachache!!!! Ermm......"that kind" of PAIN!!!! So geram!!!!  T.T    Went for tuition....so bored!!! =[   Mum and Aunty went SOGO!!!! They went SHOPPING!!!! T.T  I wanna go....>.<


 
 UGH.....Mum forced me to drink the apple vinegar. 
CH3COOH!!!!!! =.=
So smelly........




 
Poor baby slept in the car....



Just finished my dinner and came back from carefour. LOL.....damn it!!! So many people shop at there!!! 
Had an arguement with brother now, I hope we wont be enemies.
I hope we can still be the same. 
Sorry that my words hurt you.



 
 Honeydew.....
Actually....is just colouring!!!!




  
 Mum's set.




  
 My meee.....
YUCKS!
Not nice!!!! T.T




  
 Quite nice lar.....
锅贴....=]




  
 Lets see what baby did.......
Firstly, she opened the menu.




  
 Next, She was reading at the menu.




  
 Then, She pointed on what she wanted to eat.





  
 And.....she ordered her drinks. =.=



  
 At last, she was waiting for her food. ^^ 
Nice story right? XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  
 She was walking here and there....
So busybody~~~~~




 
 chill chill.




Anyway, is just a simple day. =]
Oh ya! Maybe I'll be going to Singapore on this coming holiday~ 
YAY!!!!^^ Excited to visit My little nieces!
She's only few weeks old....^^





不能没有你.




~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment