Wednesday, March 3, 2010

50%.



Hey Hey! My mood was 50% happy and 50% sad today! @_@   So, I'll get angry easily. PLUS, I really not feeling well this few days.... kept having Diarrhoea!!!!! T.T
I was late to school today and unfortunately! I saw a person that I was still furious on him! He blocked my way walking to school and still walking infront of me! So geram seeing him appearing on my sight!!! Sigh....It was a tired day for today too but I didnt sleep in the assembly!!!! Today was the malay oration competitions and MANDA was taking part to the finals. =]   



I was chatting with EX-classmate in the assembly. Disiplin teachers were not around and I changed my place.=]  Long chat with Wei Xuan, knew something about him. Having jokes and laughed all over! XING YEE was sleeping and he couldn't sleep tight in the assembly because of my HIGH PITCH, he said. XD   Teck Kiong and Yet feng which are in the S4 and S3 turned around to look at me whenever I laughed! He curi-curi listen to what we talk about. I knew he's laughing at that time! =]



I had my class happily today! Enjoyed! BUT!!!! Today sukan tara!!!! The hot sun burned my leg! I got injured when I was having LOMPAT TINGGI! My leg so pain till now..... my leg kena the "TIANG"!!!!!  I wanna cry....but I still can be strong! It turned into red and
RED colour!!!! NOBODY cares about me! T.T  AMANDA dated me out for lunch with her mother at CHERAS. But I still got tuition after activities, So...I didnt join them. At last, Manda sms-ed me that she was having KOREA FOOD! =.= So angry with her a!!!!  So....Me, A Ye, Yet Feng were having lunch at canteen after activities! Mr.KENG belanja us to eat fruits! 任你拿!钱都算MR.KENG的!!!! hahaha....A Ye kepy taking honeydew and at last he got 4 honeydew!!!! =.=  So sweet eh? 



After having lunch, we were still in the canteen.... chatting..... LOLZ! I went back home with two bodyguards! =] They pretected me! hahahaha!!! I was very tired at that time and I fell asleep by having stomachache! Cant even woke up for tuition!!!! It rained heavily but...dad sent me to BC!!!! YEAH!!!!! I was still dry.......XD  Most of them were late to tuition! Sigh.....dont say about today class la! really get angry with that!!!! The girl a, really making me mad but I was still under control that time! She took away my friend! I was soo moody!!!! Angry with her la!!1 WAnna F her dy! Bleak! >.<    Kai Wei was acsent today, I missed her! =] 


Took some picture in BC,recess time. =]


 
 Stacey_CHARLIE_Me.




  
 STACEY_ME_CHARLIE.





  
 Playing with Stacey in the toilet....XD




Muacks! =]





I had my dinner with mum at BAK KUT TEH! One week also dont know eat hoe many times BAK KUT TEH. Why adults like this food a? Causing me FAT.....T.T    Sang “两只老虎” and “客人来” with sis just now. She's so cute sitting down and watching her 两只老虎! I cant control myself....I even sing this in the school. =.=  
OPPS.....我返老还童了!!!!! hahahaha.....^^






 

I saw this book at KINOKUNIYA. 
I love the title.
It means a lot to me.
  原来,我那么喜欢你。=]








~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment