Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday.



Ermm....I woke up quite early today but I slept very late yesterday. Am I talking nonsence actually? =.=   LOL....Ya la ya la....I went for badminton with guys today. Erm...nice exercise but....I was injured.  My hand 脱皮 cause of YET FENG'S badminton racket!!! Rough.......>.<    All guys played till sweat, their clothes were WET!!!! XDXD!~ Anyway, all of them were YENG when they played!!!! ^^  



That's onn kit. =]




 
 Amanda Cham was eating TWO filet O-fish in the LRT!!!!
Pro ler? 女强人! =.=
Missed her today.=]



I sent Yet Feng back home and I drove home. Bathing and had my lunch....went to tuition after that. Three hours there, I was tired and kept sneezing! I dont know which people miss me so much! XD  I enjoyed the tuition cause......I was happy! ^^   Heavy rain after tuition. I was wet although A Tuan used umbrella to sent me out. He went when I walked out. T.T I went back home and slept for awhile, watched 就想赖着你 at channel 708. ^^  I love this movie so much!!!! I finished all the episod ler! ^^ 



Nice!^^



HEY! I had my dinner at SATAY LOK LOK. 任你吃!!!! WOOHOOO! I ate a lot......very fulll!!!! They still got dessert provided!!! ^^ 


 
 I took this......
LOL......only 1st round!!!! XD




  
 SALADA. >.<




 
 WOOOHOOO~ ^^




  
 my portion.



  
 SEEE~ 
guess how many string of lok lok? 




  
 after having lok lok....
of course need 燕窝 to avoid pimples. XD



Erm....my day was just like that for today. Nothing special actually.  I was a bit common cold now, quite suffering cause I kept using tissues. I viewed back many photos and videos when I was in 1S,2S and 3S. Our friendship about 6 of us, really is a bit regrettable. I leaved the group but I still miss the day we had before. Our friendship about 3S, really must be treasure! I joined the group cause I love them! I viewed "OUR" photos too, I discovered that photos only two of us were quite much actually. U are TOO CLOSED to ME!





我知道..........
他不爱我,说话的时候不够认真。
沈默的时候又太用心,我知道他不爱我!
他的眼神说出他的心想说的拒绝。
看透了,还真有别个的背影,
他的回忆,清除得不够乾净!
演的全是他和她的电影!
他最终都不曾爱我!
尽管如此,他还是赢走了我的心。









~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment