Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY 2010.






DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!
咚咚咚锵!咚咚锵!咚锵咚锵!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! =]
新年快乐!万事如意!
各位,几时给我红包?XD



New Year Eve,
I had my reunion dinner with my Aunty Uncle....They came my house for dinner that night! Those Aunty Aunty sure "busybody" at the kitchen, uncle uncle sure chatting with beer and kids play like hell! Aiks....my cousin sis didnt come, she went to another place for reunion dinner. I was playing with those kids. =.=  A bit boring and they still requested me to play piano. PAY ME MONEY LA! 
现在景气不好,钱很难赚啊!>.<




 
Tasty PRAWN! I love it!^^ 




 
I ate so much! =]




That's how I celebrate my reunion dinner babe! We were gambling after dinner, I lose and I quit the game! They were so enjoying, cause they won! T.T  Childrens brought fire crackers to my house but.....dad dont allow them to play! HAHAHA!!!! So, they just played those fire crackers which is not so serious, I mean....... doesn't sounds loudly. Teens drank beer,tiger and carlsberg including me! ^^   Uncle Richard got drunk and his face really red! He said a lot of nonsence.....bla bla bla...... somemore with his funny loook. HAHAHA!!!! Acutally, I dont really like the alchohol taste. Is just that IT can make me drunk and forget every unhappiness. 
Minum saja lah! XD




Around 11pm, all of them said wanna go carefour. HAR?!! WHAT?! Carefour again? Is that their house? Why adults love to go carefour? =.=  They went carefour and I stayed at home with some teens. ARGH!!! WHY ME? T.T  I didnt swept la, just clean lo. So tired ler......Watching TV, counting down! =.=  



 
I started to drink this........@_@


  
 Dad holding sis to go carefour.....=.=





The First day of CNY! 
Happy Chinese New Year everyone! =] 
As usual, I woke up very late cause adutls were not in the hurry. YEAH! They came my house in the afternoon, we gathered and adults having meeting for few hours. I was so bored.....Everyone played with sis and leaved me alone. =[    I watched TV and sms-ing.



  
Cute girl.=] 





  
 She's gorgeous. ^^


Mum brought me and sis to Aunty House awhile to take some foods. So that She can cook in the house that night. Sis played at there till SIAO~  I dont know what make her so HIGH and 38~  Those Kids played with her, ran with her.....of course la she was enjoying!



  
 At Aunty house.






  
 bleak.





  
 She was so high playing with my cousins.





  
 Seee.....she was 心不在焉! >.<





  
 Hiding behind the curtain.





  
 ^^


 At night, I started to drink beer again after my dinner. LOL.....Adults took some out and put on the table,so? We took la...xD  The taste was very very bitter. but somehow, I still thought of drinking and finish it to make me drunk. I didnt bet with my cousins nia...



  
 Beerr...






  
 Forget everything after I get drunk! 
That's what I want.





  
 Dad bought this for sis.
I use to play for it....=.=





  
  It call DOLLY! =]



The 3rd day of CNY, 
Early in the morning we went to Aunty House. Those relatives went back to their another kampung, so....WE ARE FREE!!!!!! I was damn bored at there except sis. =.=  Aunty house was so spacious so.....she ran here and there! Finally, we went out for dinner at night. 



  
 Her Silly face.....





  
 Peace! =]





  
 Mirror mirror......XD





  
 Gosh....evil laugh.......=.=




 We went Sri Hartamas for shopping and straight away ate our dinner at there. They wanna eat RAKUZEN but at the end....mum wanna eat Shabu-Shabu.....Is a Japanese Shabu-Shabu,quite nice! I love the soup! So tasty and 清淡. Looks good.



  
 Shabu-Shabu.....^^






  
 My portion..





  
 Seee....BOILING BOILING!!!! 
NICE ler? xD





  
 California.=]

 



  
They called it as Seafood salada.



 

  
Crispy prawn.





  
 Naughty Girl!





  
 See.....that's the way they pour the soup.





  
 Her food drop.....=.=





  
 Cute! ^^





  
 LOONNNGGG POT~






After Shabu-Shabu.....^^




 We ate till 9.30pm and the shopping complex closed. We went to the supermarket, teaching sis about the fruits. we said "PAPAYA". She said "BABA....A~ " @_@  She was quite naughty sometimes but.....still maintaining her CUTE! =D
 


  
 Lol.....that's dirty carpet.




  
 Heavy lollipop.....
She cant take it...





  
 She loves teddy bear.




  
 OH GOSH......she cant even hug....





  
 NAUGHTY BABY!!!!! 




  
 ITCHY HAND!





  
 Sisters.





4th day of CNY,
I went temple this morning to pray as to change my luck. I just followed what my mum said. =.=. It takes few hours there. So boring!!!!  After having lunch, we went time square to have a walk. Not much people....but I felt so uncomfortable. We shopped for two hours and went back home. I WANNA SLEEP, I'M so TIRED! And...I just came back from dinner now. Dad got dinner with Unvle Tony so....left me and mama went to KOREA food again..... Same place Same boss. xD



 She was bored in the car.




 
 Playing with the house keys.




  
 Waiting for the food. =]





  
 Coming coming........^^





  
 DONE! XD





  
 I hate VEGE!!! 
SMELLY VEGETABLES! T.T




 WOOHOOO! So full now....
Enjoyed my dinner!!!!! XD











 
 Happy Chinese New Year! 
+
Happy Valentine's day! ^^








Love manda forever,
I miss her.





~ END OF THE POST ~

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyo~~
    banyak masa type blog o...=p
    i so sien at malacca...
    love you too ^^

    ReplyDelete