Monday, February 1, 2010

ZOO TIME.



Adui.....I went for ZOO NEGARA to finish up my moral project. DANG!!!! I woke up so early in the morning and gathered with them. We need to walked a distance to the back door of ZOO NEGARA. SO, me and Yeh Hwan ran/jogged to there. Of course,MR.Tan helped me to take my bags. =]  We reached there and Those supervisor came to picked us as to separate into few groups. (actually they were choosing pretty girls nia!) =.=    My supervisor was EN.AMAT. I was working at the TIGER and LION area with Yeh Hwan and Yen Teng. XD



LOLZ!!!!! So happy at there and....a bit scary too!~Those lions roared to us as they like! Kept staring at me!!!!Our supervisor brought us to see the tiger,OUTCH!!!!* The tiger jumped up and just 30cm far away from US!!!! So HUGE!!!! and the stripes of tiger were very clear and nice! I saw their foot prints there. Somehow, When the lions ran out from the cage,we were so excited! One of them were really handsome with the CURLY FUR! ^^


 
 I was sweeping the LIONS' area.





  
 The foot prints, can u guys see?




  
 Is that Tapir?





  
 We were cleaning the leaves...




  
 Tiger was walking around.


 




We had break time at 10am. I had pop corn with YEN TENG. Quite nice but expensive. Then we went to have a walk. 
Enjoyed! =]



  
 The giraffe was walking towards me!!!! xD





  
 So tall......=.=





  
 I saw this boy running here and there.
I love him so much!
Really CUTE! ^^



 
After having breaktime, We went back there. Continued cleaning. En.AMAT dont let us to feed them, cause they said "DANGEROUS! " He brought us to "VISIT" their cage. Really big and many gates inside! He brought us to see a lion which is still inside the cage. OMG!!!! Is really BIG SIZE!!!!! THree of us kept snapping photos and the lion got ANGRY!!!!We quickly ran out from the cage, luckily!!!! @_@



If not, 渣都没有=.=




 
  
 Thats their front door of cage. 
Sorry that I didnt upload photos of the HUGE LION cause I was recording.




  




  
 Cammal?




  
See...how the falmingo stand!
Only with one leg for the whole day. GENG ler!!!





  
 千年老龟......LOL





  
 Snake.....YUCKS!!!




  
 Crocodile..




  
 Frog...

 


  
 Snake....YII!!!




  
 The frog was sleeping? =.=




  
 SX and Me. =]





  
 Crocodile again...SO BIG!




  
 Four of us.
Friendship.=]



  
 my BROTHER!!!! 猴子!
It's eating....



  
 Poor Dolly....




  
 LOL....baby hourse eh?




  
 Whose shoe's is that?
SO big!!! =.=




  
 LOL....




  
Sienzz....





  
 Four of us with another supervisor.




  
 I love that MONKEY!!!! ^^
LOL....yet feng behind me. 




  
 Beess............xD




 
 BIG BEES!!!!! AAAA!!!!












 
We went back around 5pm by Yet Feng's car. I was standing infront of his house. LOL....I saw his house number was 18!!!! I was so happy! Why everyone house number is 18 de? Izit very ler? XD  Then we walked to JJ, just nearby his house. =.=   Went to MPH to search some books. I couldn't get the book I want so, we chatted inside while waiting my mum to fetch me. =]    My house's furniture had changed when I reached home! WOW~ NIce. ^^






Anyway, 
I love my job today!
I enjoyed the day! 
Is a memory for me. =]







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment