Monday, February 22, 2010

雨过天晴

SEEE! Sun coming out after the rain.....^^



Hahas......my mood is really good now!!! Know what? Mum finally......talked to me! XD  I know is a bit lame for readers but......Is true!!!!  雨过天晴了! ^^



*
I cant woke up early in the morning, I was late! I tried to rushed everything and reached school earlier. Luckily I still got parking! XD  I walked down from the car and went into the classroom. I thought manda was just kidding with me that she was not coming to school today. I thought she wanna give me a suprise. BUT! That was just my imagine on DREAMING. She really absent with the weird reasons. @_@   ARGH!!!! So sad......


Aiyayayayaya~ I was so tired and sleepy in the assembly! I tried to be alert on what principle said but....my head still laid on my bag. I turned my head to the left hand side and I was SHOCKED! He was just beside me!!!! Scare me! LOL....Yao Hong was beside me and Yet Feng was just beside Yao Hong. HAHAHA! It makes me think of all “陈” was sitting in one roll. I got no energy not not awake to talk to them, continue sleeping. >.<    


Anyway, the class for today if quite boring.......quite sleepy!!! My eyes were a bit allergic today and I felt so uncomfortable! MY brain cant stop thinking of some "STUFF". That WAN YEN TENG a!!! TOday, she accidently SPLASHED my secret out!!!! So angry her!!! Oh Gosh.....she owned me one NASI LEMAK haven belanja yet! =] 


I have Literiture classes today after school and brother waited me at canteen. LOL....such a gentlement man! XD  He accompanied me for lunch with A Ye. I heard something about HIM from Dalilah, Hmmm......He make me felt that he had changed. Exactly, he really changed! He dont wanna borrow his peka to A Ye. Hmmm, A feeling makes me felt that he is quite selfish now. He dont wanna bother A Ye somemore in the class everytime just talk to his buddy! Any ADD MATHS problem only think of to find A YE! In my opinion, A Ye can forgive his friend about THAT but why cant they be friend with A YE again? Is that so hard? 贱人!>.< 



Chatted with Yet Feng at canteen all the way to my car. LOL....He was consoling me to be a nice girl. >.<  He's so nice today. HAHAHA! When I reached home, all the way accompanied by my brother! I fell asleep and he worried about me. Gosh.....warm! ^^  I was rushing my homework for Manda cause she's coming to take her homework. She came in the everning and I was totally no mood. She still joke with me. =.=    Had my dinner with Aunty again! ^^ YEAH!!!! Nicer than Maggi......=.=   Sis was so naughty today! BUt she's too cute!!! ARGH......Love her! =] 







I heard "Better In Time" just now.
Accidently!! Not I want too.
Such a nice song for me but....
There were some painful remembrance for me.
Sour VS Bitter.








Miss you.




~ END OF THE POST~

No comments:

Post a Comment