Sunday, February 21, 2010

3S 团拜咯! =]



Early in the morning, I woke up at 8am.Cant make the decision from yesterday till now. I was so scare! So, dad brought me and sis out for morning walk. We bought breakfast and dad told me not to go. Cause he scare things will be happened as what he expected. But......what about my friends?


Anyway, I did to join my friends for 3S gathering. Dad fetch me there and mum followed too, I think she just wanna see who my friend IS. She saw Yet Feng when I walked down from car. What will she think about? Then, we waited for AMANDA and CHEE HONG for one hour. WASAI! Really long o? 


We took taxi to Xiu Keong's house. We got so much people, and we used 4 taxi to go his house!!!! YENG LER? haha.... Is happy that we were in the same. AIKS....That taxi fella really make me furious! ADUI....he's.....NOOB. =.=   Finally, we reached there and saw a fierce dog. I was so scare that IT will bite me cause IT dont have CHAIN!!!! I saw BBCAI's three siblings, two boys one girls. His sister was strange with us and she scolded us. LOL....she's just 4 years old,k? She's pretty but a bit SMALL GAS. Anyway, she friend with us at the end. We kept taking picture with her and her brother. Those 3S guys were playing cards somemore gambling!!!! 



We were playing with the kids.




 
 Onn Kit and Hui Sin.





  
 Our Boss's house.




  
 BBCAI's brother.....永恒.=]




 
 His handsome....




 
 Manda and 永恒....




  
 His sister......Cuties! =]




  
 Amanda with the cuties.




  
 Nice pic....=]




  
 ^^



We spend few hours at there and BBCAI's mum gave us ANGPAU. HELLO KITTY de! ^^ Chee Hong slept at there and I sat on his leg. LOL....looked like dad and daughter! xD   One of the BBCAI's brother who called 永恒, kept on "STICK" on me. He wanna took picture with me and played my phone. =.=  After that, BBCAI went out and we continued our journey to MANDA's House. =]   Took taxi to her house and we were the same again. 


 
Chee Hong's sleeping.....



  
I saw on Chee Hong's leg. @_@



  
 Hao Yuan_Yet Feng_Chee Hong.




  
 BRANDON and HAO YUAN. =.=




  
 Our shoes.......GENG!!!! xD




  
 Amanda with Chee Hong....
OMG!!!!



After reaching there, MR.CHAM sweet smile and MRS.CHAM lovely voice makes me felt warm. I was their younger daughter!!! XD  His dad even hugged me! LOL......I'm gonna faint with his "LUM" hug. =)   All of them were playing cards again while Manda, Manda's mum, Onn Kit, and Hao Yuan were playing MAH JHONG! Oh Gosh.....I felt a bit boring at there but....at last....I played music instruments with Chee Hong and Yet feng. XD   I like the feel. 



 
 MAH JHONG!




  
 GAMBLING! =.=




  
 3S合照.....=]




  
 3S 团拜......^^




 
Pianist....XD


Waited Manda to bath and I sat inside her room. Reading on her STORY BOOKS and took some pictures. Well....It was raining when we wanna go back home. Manda's family wanna go out So,I went Yet Feng's relatives house. The Number of the house is also 18!!!! They gave us ANG PAU TOO!!! HAHAHA....Me, YAO HONG and YET FENG. We were all 陈!^^   Nice......BUT!!! All Yet Feng's cousins asked him that " Is that your girlfriend?" Oh gosh....  I didnt give any respond and.......just smile! PHEW~  >.< 
Yet Feng's mum sent me home and her mum gave us ANG PAU too! =] 



 
 Manda's room.




  
 Take1.




 
her stuff.....=]




 
 Borin......



 
BLEAK.....




 
 Her doggy.^^









3S坚固的友谊,
到至今依然还存在着。





 ~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment