Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hair Cut.



Welll......Is the time for apologize again. I really busy with my school life. Especially tuition class!!! OMG....it causes me gonna get MAD! School homework somemore! Those teacher seems like will die without giving homework! NO time for my to play com. ELEH.....ok lar, Is just I also lazy to post up. Dont angry! >.<
OKOK, I just summarized again about my life. xD
-
-
-
Dad sent me to British Council yesterday. He was so funny all the way! His mood was really really good!!!  Anyway, I suddenly miss him this few days. ^^  


 
On the way  to BC.




  
His serious face. xD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
My mood was not really good in the school today. Hmmmm, looks like there's a bit melancholia for me. @_@  All of my muscle were so pain! Once I laughed, it PAINED! HEY! Let me tell you guys! I've received a 情信 today!!!! IT was on my table in the morning when I came into class. LOLZ.....that person did a 便当 for me too. I showed Yet Feng in the recess time and he laughed at me!!!! T.T  That Jia Ding thought we are couple! DAMN!!!! >.<
-
-
-
My mood got very down after recess time!!!!  *maybe HIM.* 
After school, I was waiting Manda to packed her stuff! Yet Feng came to me and looked like very nervous! I thought he was looking at me but unfortunately, was YB! He was just behind me. CHEEEH!!! 
-
- 
Anyway, we did to say "HI" as a greeting. He made my mood getting worse! WTH....just so COLD to me! Brother! I'm SAD lar!!!  Maybe he did the right thing which is to threw me aside so that NO ONE can misunderstand! 
-
-
-
LOL.....Who knows? my mood turned good and well with MANDA. XD  we chatted a lot marrr, and having lots of jokes and funs too! ^^  HMMM!!!! Love her so much! =]    We were almost late for tuition but fortunately we could reach before teacher came in. LOLZ....I knew I cant concentrate so......I wrote something on my hand for alerting me! My dear Manda, she was sleepy in the class and I almost slap her to wake up! HAHAS....she wrote something on her hand too. =D 
-
-
-

LRT's toilet. 
Waiting manda. =.=




Tuition class....




 
 LOL....I wrote this. 





  
 Busy manda.
Serious manda!
AAAA~ xD




  
 DAMN 38.....>.<





 
 Me and Manda's hand. ^^



We were having funs after tuition, kept laughing!!! My muscles were so pain!!! We went to buy some stuff but.....LOTS of people and no more stock!!!! DENG! I met Kang Wei in the popular and he wanted me to do some stuff. BUT, he was a turtle and we cant wait!!!!  He wanna wrote some words for her girlfriend. Fianlly, we went back by LRT. Quite fun and happy! Is just......all the way......LAUGH NIA! ^^
-
-
-

She wanted me to post up this picture....HAHAS!!!!





 
 There was a 宅男 behind. SAW?
So funny!!!! 



I continued to my piano class. I reached there early and I started to practice before teacher came in. AFter teacher tough me THOERY, I was playing the scales. Suddenly, a girl walked in the room without knocking the door and she asked teacher to help her to fix the tone of her VIOLIN! OMG.....I think she's about Form 2 or Form 3, but....she's really impolite! She still staring at me! WTH!!!! HEY! This is my time! I paid for hundred  for teacher and the time should be mine! what for waiting you? Get out la, fuck off! I wasted half an hour at there because of her! DAMN SHIT! I was so angry and walked out from the room.
-
-
-
-
After I reached home, quickly charged my phone. Hmmm..? there's "NO ONE" sms me. Alright, I was tidying the living room and went for bath. Practcing my piano and waiting for mum to come back. HAHA! I was having hair cut today. My cousins came my house to cut my hair and treatment. He almost finished his job at 2.30am!!!! Brother, I was really sleepy. My hair is still long now, cause my cousin didnt cut totally short for me. Aiks....I wan short actually. T.T   Hmmm, I dont really like the look of my hair now, is a bit weird I think. =[ 
 -
-
-
-

 
 MY HAIR!!!!!! T.T




 
 Naughty cousins.




  
 On the way doing treatment.


 

  
 Muacks.*





 
My hair done! 
Not much different.actually =.=




He was packing his tools.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mum allowed me not to go to school tomorrow! 感恩啊!^^ 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
个字,
在每逢星期
对我来说,
都很需要
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I really cant imagine is  "..........."
If u see carefully,observe carefuly......
U can know who the person is....^^
I love it, thanks babe! =]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2.45am!!!!!
I gotta sleep now.
Nite. =]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment