Saturday, February 13, 2010

sweet.



Huray! I ponteng yesterday.HAHA!!!  Well, is quite late now.....1am!!! I just came back from carefour. OH GOSH!!!! SO many people....like pasar!!!  Everyone buying stuff......=.=


Well, I was at home alone the whole day yesterday but...I didnt clean anything. =.=   I slept and updated my blog. I did to practice my piano too! 第几个100天! ^^I cant get the chords yet. =[   Anyway, my brother accompanied me.xD   He chatted with me for a long time till I fell asleep. Really touched.


Ate my dinner at night and went for tuition. LOLZ....Yet Feng waited me at the Guard House for almost 10 minutes I think. He did not realized that I had changed my hair style. @_@    We chatted while walking in. Pn Ng was a bit HIGH today. Manda and Ern Ching saw my hair, they said...."no different." OMG....
Pn.Ng gave us ang pau today! ^^  money money money! =] 


Came back from tuition, dad brought us to carefour. Between, I went manda's house to pass her the present. OH GOSH! She was completely furious and full of anger about some stuff! She was yelling and shouting at me. Alright, I understood her feelings. I was like =.='''  to listen to her. Her face was red..... I seldom see her like that......WOO! Scary MANDA~~~ >.< 



Honey.


After passing her presents, I went carefour with my parents. WASAI.....Almost 11.30pm you know!!!! But still many people there!!!! I saw 紫佳 there, she was shocked when she saw me. LOL.....maybe she didnt see LENG LUI before. xD  One more thing! I lost my parents in carefour. =.='''  I walked here walked there and cant find them. Finally, they were just infront of me. @_@.....


Sms-ed with my brother and honey Manda all the way. That was a sweet feelings for me. I suddenly feel so sweet and happy. He was applauding about my prettiness!HAHAHA!!!! ( I also feel on that way! =D)  I dont know what he scare about in the midnight and dont wanna sleep. @_@   I consoled him and put him sleep, just like a kid. OMG!  cute.=]



shot1.




 
 shot2.XD







Is just a sweet feeling for me today.
I dont know why.
maybe THEY accompanied me.
Good night buddy! ^^


 



~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment