Sunday, January 2, 2011

HI 2011! =D




A very good night to my dear readers!! HAPPY 2011!!!! DOnt be so disappointed ya cause I didnt update about my lastest news here. as you know? I'm really busy! everyday in and out from the house.XD
Okay,my vacation with 5S1 class is definately nice and interesting. Those pictures I already uploaded to my FB, just have a view.=]


From tomorrow onwards,I'm gonna start working! YAY! I hope I will love my job as the time pass. Know what? I started to have some pressure and....scare scare lo! T.T  I went to interview 3 times in a day and 3 places also want me! XD See la, which place got the higher payment and I'll be there. =D



Went shopping with mama these few days and I have to admit that I am really a shopaholic!  I bought so many clothes and shoes! WOOOST!!!!!! totally enjoying~~~~ hehe! ^^  And some how, I did to spend my time with honey all the while. Went bowling with him, lunch and K! He was like....so funny! ^^  All the while, he did to come my house and played with my sis. She kinda like him too.=]


Alright, I'm a bit nervous now. Hope that I can do it better tml! 


Upload some photos for you guys! Enjoy it! =]





Relatives from Singapore came to visit us.=]




*24/12/2010. 
Went from Christmas eve dinner at cousins house. 
And....Mainne just finished her dressing.


 Peacing~ =]




 She took my hand bag.=.=




 Think think think~




 Yerrrr~ her ugly face! 




Our finger nail~ 
same colour~ XD




 Opposite me is my uncle and cousins brother.




 Sista and Me=D




 She's pretty.




Little princess.=)






 *27/12/2010
 Dating.=]



 She was having her VITAGEN for breakfast early in the morning.




 Her favourite VITAGEN!
Seee....so happy! =]





 Bowling~ ❤



 Errr.....>.<




 Gasonline!❤




Why so serious? =.=



 We were at hotel near Lowyat.
But I forgot the name.
WAIT! We didnt do anything wrong.
Just waiting for my mum!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.='''




 went 3S gathering.
Every guy were counting money....hahaha




wahh....need calculator somemore!




 when I came back home.



 SHE'S CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^




But naughty!!!!! >.<''






*29/12/2010
I went for training and saw this sleeping bag.CUTE!





 FUN GATES SLEEPING BAG!!!




 I love spaghetti ❤
YUMMMYYYY~ 



 This fella really 欠打!=.='''




Woohooo~
Went shop shop lo~ >.<'''
I walked until my leg.....PAIN A!!!!!! T.T







*31/12/2010



 playing phones.=.=




 IN the evening....
PLAYGROUND.




 LOLZ.....❤





 SHe's CUTE!!!!!!!❤




SHE pretended not to smile =.='''




At the end of the year of 2010, I counted down at my house.=.=
With my family and him. =] 
Hope everything will be fine in year 2011.
STAY HEALTHY! PRETTY~ ❤ 














MISS  ALL MY FRIENDS SO MUCH! ❤







~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment