Sunday, December 19, 2010

MISS.=D



HEY readers! I'm gonna leave you guys for few days, only FEW days. XD 
I'm going for vacation with my friends!!!! ^^
SO EXCITED! =D
BUT, I still haven get the permission from my dad. =.=
My mum agree dy la....wait la! later tml night he didnt see me then he FIRE! 
Mama said she will settle with papa worrr....TRY LO.XD


WAIT, I just post something that quite interested this few days before I go vacation.
wanna know right? =]
OKAY.......THERE.



my maid was changing stone in the fish pond.
She's so happy there..=.=
All fishes hide inside the hole and U guys cant see.
SORRY....


We brought sister to British Council yesterday. I wanted to check something at there and she went for study.
GOOD GIRL right? ^^



*clap clap*








Hi CUTIES!




She loves book.






Mama steamed the vege,bacon and HOTDOG! ^^
*WINK WINK! *




6菜1汤!
我妈算不错了!=]







19/12/2010
TOday, we went to grandpa house to pray for grandma's birthday.
This is my uncle.
He's cute sometimes.....
just....quite rude.=.=




He was talking to my mum.





sista playing with aunty.




Hmmm? change a lot right?





This was what my uncle found in grandma's room.
they said what what 酒?
I also dont know but.....very very very
SMELLY!!!!!!!!!!




My sister very very scare this uncle cause his voice really BIG!
LOL.....she cried everytime when he tried to come near her. >.<








SHe was writting + drawing.





At night, we went there again.
Both are playing there.





Opps....
JUst wanna upload this.
Well, I did this at old home but no chance to upload.
NAH~ nice right?
 Is for my sweetheart! =D






This is me! 
Old right? Okay, i knew.=.=
I'm just getting mature! =D



Hmmm....Kinda tired. Just finished packing my luggage and finished my phone talk with honey. ^^ Was like....errr...kept reminding me to bring this bring that, take this take that. LOL....thanks! I will take care of myself. =]
Between, 2.30am now...gotta get up few more hours later. 
Hope I enjoy my 5S1 trip very well! ^^ 
Wait for my good news. n_n
5S1 GAMBATEH!!!!















I miss you.









~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment