Saturday, January 8, 2011

❤最爱的开心果❤



Hi darling! One week passed in year 2011 luu....I tell you all a, and again many things happen.=.= 
My hand and arm gonna broke you know?! why leh? because of the
KAI YIK boy la! T.T Luckily I didnt handle him afterwards. My life are mostly with children. OLIVIA, CHING SHUEN, SENG HIN, SAMUEL,
NIU NIU, JASON, HALLE, PRITIKA, YU ROU, JIT HET and ect. WOOOHOOO~ happy with them!❤
U know? They are cute! pretty! adorable! active! talkative! funny! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



Lets talk about today. I thought I will sleep till afternoon but I woke up in the morning and cant sleep edi. Mum said wanna go to JJ for shopping but at last we canceled because of the MR. PIANO TUNER! Anyway, quite happy staying home with my sis.=]  She's funny!!!! Making me laugh and laugh and laugh like a mad girl! >.<''' .....Well, and I..watched movie whole day...eat whole day and play whole day....XD 




Just let you guys see her pic. 
I will tell you more and more...........



 She was playing with me....
猪猪嘴=.=



HER favourite VITAGEN again.




"看看看!看什么看!"




 Her drawing....can see?
not drawing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.='''




This is my drawing~
IS CHARMAINNE! 
SEEE~ she's cute!
I learned from Pn.Ng. XD




 THEN, playing mum's coat.
HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~
Everyone was laughing at her! 
and my stomach banyak sakit oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!




 SHE was Annoying!




 I like this❤ 
Her cutttiiieeeee FACE❤




 WAH......手插腰叻!





NIce ler? XD





Next,dinner time!
and she loved mum's soup so much!!!




 Outing~
TO carefour~
I dressed up for her.=D




 HURAYYY~❤




 sitting on d stairs.




 FUIYOOHHH~
大哥大posing~~~ XD




 FOLD ARM! WAAAA~ =]




 SEEE~ NAUGHTY GIRL!
Playing with the spec.




 CHanging different spec.




 Her friend from the mirror la....




 ❤




 THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!=.='''''
 Adui~




 Kena tangkap dalam CAGE!




 LOLZ.....I tough her to wear.><''




18X! Dont seee.....@_@




standing on the counter.....
waiting for scanning and bills....
how much she cost? lol...






OKAY, Thats all for today.
I'm gonna faint with my little sis.
SHe's cute but NAUGHTY!!!!!! 
No matter what, I still love her.



3.30am. wahhhh~ NIGHTS!^^













其实要放弃并不难。





~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment