Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday BASH❤



Hey GUYS! Today is my 18years old birthday!!!! ^^ 18th of January with 18years old! I'm a BIG BIG GIRL now!!!! XD Thanks to all my friends who wishing me happy birthday and celebrated with me! =] 
Okay,back to the topic. I just wanna post about my life one week ago. Interested?


MONDAY 10/1/2011

I went to work as usual and attend my first new term of British Council class in year 2011. Luckily I still met some old friends there and they were so funny! We all were in a gang sitting together. I met a new friends there who name Maitza! She's from Jakarta, a city of INDONESIA. She is younger than me and she's smart! Anyway, my buddy SIN REEI lefted and changed to adult class i think. Is okay, I still got some brother here! ^^ And....honey came to sent me home after my class.THANKS! n_n



 3 buddy❤




 My lecture! DD! ❤




 New friends.=]





 DUK GENE was eating SUBWAY!





JASON_SU JIN_CRYSTAL





Maitza!❤





LOL.....=]




TUESDAY 11/1/2011


WOOOST!!!! What a nice day today!!!!!!!!!! 11/1/11!!!!!!!
Hmmmm~ that was my colleague told me in the morning,MS.RAZEE! =]  I spent a lot of time with year 4 children and I found out they are all actually very smart! But then I prefer in year2 and year3 children more cause I miss my OLIVIA, NIU NIU and CHING SHUEN so much! ^^


Went on my date with honey after my work. As usual, SING K! We were so damn crazy inside the room!!!! HAHAHA! We've got a BIG ROOM! only TWO of us!!!! REally jumping up and down! running here running there!!!! WEEEEE~~~~~~~ I sang until no sound/voice already, but I didnt waste the hours and $$!!! XD Kept singing and singing~ We sang till night and nobody come to chase us out! =.=''''' YENG!
All the while with him was really enjoying!



 Our room! BIG!!!!!!!!!!XD




 LOL.....LCD




 HIM.




=]




My wearing.=D



WEDNESDAY 12/1/2011


Today is just a simple day for me. As usual I went for work...came back and slept! Brought my sis to GCC and take my bottle. Everyone asking me who is she? WHO IS SHE?! ARGH! My sister la  They though she's my daughter. =.=''''  At night, we went out for dinner lo....I started for not feeling well and my tongue got an ulser! TONGUE!!!!!!!!! Pain!!!! T.T I cant even eat nicely! IS really pain when I just swallow my saliva! T.T  




 SIsta~
 



 Innocent face >.<'''




 YEAH~ 




 She was jumping on my bed!




 hehehehe......




She drew the wall and dad scold her.....hahaha!!!!




FRIDAY 14/1/2011


Finally, I dah fever and sore throat on friday morning! I took leave and went to see doctor alone in the morning. Really cannot stand for the ulser and throat pain! I ate porridge and slept but it even getting more worse! Hmmm.....I just hope to heal faster so that I can go out for movie on SATURDAY! =] 



Mum was in the car and ready to go for work.
I'm waiting for time to see doctor. =[




SATURDAY 15/1/2011



I was still sick today but I dont wanna miss a chance to watch the movie that I wished to see for a long time! Mum dont allowed me to go firstly but at last I BEGGED and BEGGED.....so~ she~ said~ YES!!
HURAAAYYYYY~ With who? MY darling❤. We didnt pakat to wear the same colour clothes but when I reach and I saw him wearing the same colour of clothes with me!!!! LOL....I laughed so loudly!!!! Is a colour that seldom people wear daily. PURPLE!!!!❤ That day we almost have the same sense to do something! LOL.....People saw us wearing the same clothes though that we PAKAT but actually NO! >.<''''



 We watched the 天天好天~ Quite touched and I cried in the cinema. AIKS.....  Is a comedy movie la...=]  Then, I kept on making noise that I WANT TO EAT ICE-CREAM! Hahahaha.....finally, he bought me a SUNDAE cup Ice cream! ❤ LOng time didnt eat Ice Cream edi lee......MISS!^^ 



 PARK.




 SHYSHY! XD




 I Finished MINE! ^^




 OUR rubbish. haha!




Then, he came my house for lunch. My mum cooked for us. We chatted for few hours and I went out with relatives to celebrate my birthday. LOL.....we gathered at grandpa house and adults were discussing something. At the end, THAILAND food for dinner. >.<''' SPicy ooooo!!!!! BUt kinda nice~ =]   




 Mirror of the living room.




 He was stretching body? 




 He took this. =.=''''





 Dressing my sista to go for dinner.





 YEAH!





 Tied her hair. =D




 LOLZ.....she's cute!!!!!! ❤









Andrew and Mainne.=]






 Adults.




 PRO!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<'''




 Lovely pictures~




 YIIII~ Ugly >.<''''




 SHe was eating biscuit!





 Uncle playing with her. 




 GOing our soon~




 The MENU.




 Andrew's head was inside his father's clothes.=.='''




 Reading the MENU.





 Spoons and Forks...




 Onion Eggs




 Mango salad! Sour and spicy!!!! T.T





 FUIYOH~
TONGYAM SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!





 PANDAN chicken! ❤




They were playing blocks after dinner.




 I was sitting and nothing to do. 




❤Love this! =]







SUNDAY 16/1/2011 


My buddy birthday today! WAN YEN TENG!!! HAppy Birthday! ^^  I stayed at home d whole afternoon with my sis and went out for dinner with darling LEAFY and KOK HOONG. KOREA FOODDD!!!!! XD  Love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!❤ Know what? My honey appeared so suddenly and brought a cake for me! ❤^^ WAHHH~~~~ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ so muchiieeee~ XD  He was sweating, so touched that he came!!!! 
Honey, I appreciated that! Thanks. WINK*



 KANG SAN EA❤




 ❤




 My cute hand!XD





 Wahhhh~ =]




 YUMMMYYY~




 ^^





 My dinner❤




 BLUR d! >.<'''




 CAKES! ^^




 18 years old❤.n_n





 ❤U.




 BLEAK~ ❤






 Drinking water and he snapped=.='''





 Me and leafy's phone.
SHe bought for me the Ice-Cream❤




 Me and Leafy~❤




 Leafy_Me_HOONG





❤ and me.




TUESDAY 18/1/2011



TADA TADA TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ 

 I took this picture. ❤





 Again 118.❤






 and again!!!!! ^^




 After work.




my uniform.❤





 Found out some kiddy that same birthday with me! ❤





 Pretty girl~
Happy Birthday^^




 She's cute!!!! =D




 My hand kena langgar table le!!!!!!! T.T




 TWO EGGS=]




 MEE SUA~




 mum cooked mee sua for me! XD





 Ber Yi Ma sent me a birthday card from SINGAPORE.





 Got music de le!!!! ^^






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CASSANDRA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!





Wanna know how I celebrate my birthday today? 
Will be posting SOON.
Stay Tuned! Bye!













~ END OF THE POST ~

No comments:

Post a Comment